Halloween conest entry (no blood)

Ok this is for xx_CryBabyTears_xx there's a story that goes with it too. It's creepy, though not bloody, but if you don't like creepy stuff don't read/look at this.

Goldenglory and Nightsong walked through the town on Halloween, watching the Dragonets run door to door, wearing costumes and asking for treats. Nightsong looked up, seeing the woods ahead.
"Hey, lets go into the 'haunted woods'" she told Goldenglory, pointing to the dark forest. He shrugged.
"Alright!" The went off together, and soon entered the woods. After a bit of walking, Goldenglory's hackles rose. Mist circled their claws and a cloud passed over the moon, plunging them into darkness. When the cloud left the moon, they found themselves in a part of the woods they had never been in. Dead leaves crunched beneath their talons and the mist had doubled in volume. It was very dark, and the dead trees almost looked alive. Nightsong shuddered. Goldenglory was a little creeped out too, but didn't show it. A pair of bats flew overhead and another cloud covered the moon. Again, it was pitch black, but this time Goldenglory heard a scream. The air by his side felt cold, and a shiver ran down his spine. He stopped, waiting until the cloud passed, and it did, revealing that Nightsong had disappeared. Goldenglory froze, fear creeping over his scales.
"Nightsong?" He called. No response. "V-very funny Nightsong!" Again, silence. Goldenglory started walking again, and he came upon a clearing. What he saw made his heart skip a beat. Nightsong was lying across the clearing, motionless. Dark shadow-like tendrils had engulfed her body, only her head was showing, and a single outstretched talon. The shadow was snaking up her head, and it poured from her eye, which was white. Her scales were pale with fear, and her face had froze in an expression of horror. Goldenglory took a step back, eyes wide. A voice rang out over the misty woods.
"You're alone" it hissed, the sound filling Goldenglory with dread. His instincts kicked in, and he ran as fast as he could, the voice echoing in his head. Alone.
Alone.
Alone.

I hope you like it xx_CryBabyTears_xx !!!!

Wattpad ruined the quality >:(