Chapter Nineteen - The Lucky Break

It felt like an eternity between Taron coming in, and his explaining this 'brilliant' plan, but when he started talking... oh, when he started talking...

Taron looked at me like a child on Christmas morning, "The manor house we're filming in doesn't get used at night. Colin and Michael managed to use their star status, with a little help from Matthew Vaughn, to convince the house owners to let a few of us to stay there overnight for the next couple of weeks. They said that you can keep the dogs there, as long as the place is kept clean, etc.... Long story short, you have somewhere to stay!"

I couldn't believe it. My mind turned to mush as I listened to this fast and exciting idea. All the words filtered slowly into my brain...

"Are you serious?" I muttered, unable to be outwardly excited, because I felt so overwhelmed.

"Yeah..." Taron paused, a little confused. "Is that okay?"

"Okay?!" I giggled nervously, "That's amazing! Brilliant! Perfect!" Finally, I found my ability to show him my excitement, and his face lit up with mine.

"I'm so glad we have a solution," he smiled.

"Me too," I nodded, my heart racing as I realised he was still holding onto my hands.

Our eyes met and his smile was too radiant for me to comprehend his full beauty; I knew this was such a silly thing to be so emotional about, but I couldn't help it. Deep down, I knew that I was meant to be here. I was meant to stay with Taron and the others. I knew this was right, somehow.