Breaking Dawn

Ch 1 Pt 1

Breaking Dawn

"Welcome to Densville" the sign appeared to say as Alexis walked along the dusty, dirt road.

She glanced at the sign and sighed treacherously "I thought I wouldn't ever come here" she stopped and glanced down at her paws, which were stained red. "Ugh, lets just hope Kaston isn't here" she snapped, and started a steady pace down the hill, little did she know the nightmare had just begun

Fang stretched his legs out, and yawned. He curiously peeked his head out from the empty hole, Seth one of his older pups jumped on him, "Hey!" he growled and pushed him off. Seth smirked and jumped off of Fang. "hey, where's mom?" he asked gingerly, Fang yawned again, and shook his head "dunno, go back to sleep little one" he looked at Seth. "Fine, but call me out when it's downtime!" he yelled as he ran back inside the empty burrow. Fang looked around and suddenly heard a noise in the bushes, he turned his attention towards the bushes and his ears perked on instinct. "Who's there" he growled. Alexis stood behind the bushes and didn't make a sound, her heart beat faster than light. "I know someones there" he snapped and took two steps forward, Alexis immediately backed up into a tree, suddenly Vernex walked out behind Fang and smiled softly "Fang, nobodies there its just your imagination" Fang turned around and growled "I heard someone I did, Vernex". Vernex sighed and placed a paw on Fang's shoulder, "No, nobody is there, now come on and let's go to downtime, okay?" she started walking down the hill towards the downtime area, Fang looked back at the bushes and said "I know you're here, don't mess with me" and then started after her.

Alexis breathed heavily and muttered "that was close.." she peeked out from the bush and walked out, her ears were perked straight up like an arrow. She walked over to the empty den hole and looked inside, she noticed a wolf sleeping inside and she looked straight at it "hmm, I wonder whose pup that is". She turned her attention on it,and as she did so, she heard someone behind her and she turned around quickly. Seth walked up to her and flattened his ears, "WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?" he growled quite loud. Alexis looked confused, "You were sleeping....how..", Seth didn't even give her a chance, "I know who you are, Alexis", Alexis stopped in her tracks and muttered "You do..?", Seth sat next to her and nodded, little did Alex know that he was planning an attack on her. "Yes I know you, don't ask how, but wanna come to downtime with me?" he asked happily, with a smug look on his face. Alexis looked him up and down, she didn't quite trust him but she accepted anyway. "Sure, where is downtime?", Seth got up and said under his breath "Follow me".

He led her all the way down the hill, before she stopped dead in her tracks, It was a trap for sure. The whole pack was at the bottom of the hill and Densville is huge. One wolf against a whole pack? No chance at all. "wait..." she said and started to back up, "No come on" Seth said and grabbed her chest, pulling her. She growled and bit at him, jumping away. Seth growled and his ears flattened, "Oh so you don't trust me? you stay here". Alexis watched him run down the hill, and her ears flattened "I gotta get out of here..." she turned and looked straight into the eyes of Vernex. "Well hello there" she snarled, "Your messing with the wrong wolf pack. thats for sure, and you're getting off lucky with a broken leg, if thats all I see you deserve" she flattened her ears, and her eyes glowed. Alexis backed up, sliding down the hill, "Sorry but, I'm out of here" she turned around and ran down the hill sliding to a stop at the end of the hill. "didn't get that far now, did you?" Vernex smirked, and stepped infront of her, she walked straight up to Alexis and said "goodnight" before flapping her wings real hard, sending a dust stream up into the air, before biting Alexis on the neck. "You little..." Alexis started before jumping back, showing her teeth. "You shouldn't of came here" Vernex roared, and flapped her grey wings hard against the ground, "maybe if you stayed away you wouldn't face your worst nightmare" she said, perking her ears forward and biting the air. Alexis growled and then her eyes widened. She realized she was powerless and had no defense against herself, she decided if she didn't want to die, she'd better back off. She tucked her tail and started to back off, before Dalark jumped on her back and bit her flank. Alexis bucked furiously to get him off, before Dalark grabbed her and pinned her down, "Go ahead Vernex" he said as she walked up above Alexis's head and said "goodnight". She bit into her neck, as her blood turned to a golden red, Alexis's vision faded slowly.