ch.17. Last chapter.

Start from the beginning

"Yes! I did it.. Oh. *giggle* Thanks Makoto." I nodded and kissed her soft lips. She smiled and kissed back. We let go and smile. I could feel her lip stick on the top of my lip. Kumiko Rubs it off.

"Sorry."

"It's fine"I said grabbing her hand and kissing her again. We sat in a corner together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*click* I open my eyes to the sound of a camera

*click* I open my eyes to the sound of a camera. I looked and saw Hinata with her phone. She was giggling.

"You didn't." She smiled widely

"Yes I did." I roll my eyes. I looked at kumiko which she was still sleeping on my shoulder. She looked peaceful. I smiled. I take my phone out and take a pic of her. Then she wakes up. She blinked a few times and rubbed her eye's.

"Wait. Did you" I nodded.

"delete it! You to Hinata!"

"No" we both say laughing. She folded her arms.

"I hate you Makoto."

"I love you to." I said hugging her. She smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking along the street since school was over. Me and kumiko was holding hands.

"Oh! Guys we should check out that new clothes store." Hinata spoked.

"Yea no not for me."

"Aww come on Makoto! It'll be fun!"

"Fine..but You better try on some to!"

"Oh I well!" Kumiko said smiling. She's been smiling all day. That's what I like. Seeing her happy. We went and tried different type of clothes on. There was one that kumiko tried on. It was a summer dress it was white and had pink flowers on it. She looked beautiful. I got up and payed for it.

"Hey  makoto you didn't have to do that."

"Do you like it?"

"Yes but.."

"Do I have the right to buy anything for my girlfriend?"

"Well yes..but.."

"Well there you go I bought it because I liked it and you did to and I also did it because i wanted to."

"Ok." She smiled and hugged Me. At least 1 hour past and the three of us left.

"Bye Hinata!" Kumiko waved.

"Bye guys!" She's said and home.

"Hey wanna come over?" Kumiko asked.

"But if I do others well get the wrong idea."

"Who cares were a couple!"

"Ok" I said and we headed to her place. She changed into a grey shirt that passed her butt.

"We're did you get that?"

"You left it here last time you came."

"So that's mine" she nodded.

"Do you got another one." She nodded and handed me one. I wasn't shy about changing in front of her. But she was. Her face was red. I couldn't help but laugh. Kumiko yawn. She then stretched and the shirt went up and showing her flat stomach and her pink underwear. My face became really hot. But I acted like it don't matter.

"You not wearing shorts." Her eyes widen now that she realises that's she's showing. She then shrugged.

"So I can put some on if you liked."

" No! I mean ...  I don't care..." She giggled as my face heated. She got in bed and so did I. We cuddled and watched some tv. The next thing i know is I'm sleeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up by a warm feeling on my chest. I realized it was kumiko. My face become hot again. And my heart beat became faster.

 And my heart beat became faster

I smiled. And hold her hand. Everything is better than before. Better then a last year. I'm glade I meet her. I love my life...i love kumiko................

Hello everyone this is the last chapter I finished the book. Did you like it? Thank everyone who was there since the beginning till now. I love you all. Was it a great ending? Yes or No? Anyways Bye!