Mama's Advice

"Get the hell up" my mom screamed. I jumped out of bed as fast as I could. "Yes ma'am" I said shakely. "What are you so scared of. you wasn't scared when you was in bed with that boy. Is it him?!?!" She said referring to Tavien(remember they were watching and fell asleep). I just nodded quickly. She raised her hand to me and I backed up. The closer her hand got the further to the ground I got. "What you running from. You slut!!" She screamed as she spit in my face. WAIT!! Did she just call me the slut. When she is the one who have been sleeping with thousands of men. Last time I checked I knew who my babies father was. I had enough I blowed " What you mean SLUT. You are the one who have slept with thousands of men. you come in here acting like a mother. I lost my mother 3 years ago. Last time I checked I wasn't the one who slept with men. I was the one who asked to be on the streets. Last time I checked I know who my baby's father is and to answer your question YES!!Yes TAVIEN is the father of my baby!" She slapped me. "You will never talk to me like that have you lost your mother. I was in the streets for you and you sister and brother. you ungreatful Bitch. How dare you question what I do for yall. If you wanna be grown then leave and don't ever come back." She screamed "Fine I won't .Tavien can I stay with you?" I said now turning my attention to Tavien. " Yeah babe get your clothes."

Lisa's mother P.O.V. (Christina)

When I told her to leave I didn't mean it. Everything she said was true. I am a slut. I don't know who my kids' fathers are except for Lisa. I grabbed her arm but she jecked it from me. I grabbed it again and looked her in her eyes "Baby girl let me talk to you alone please' I said now pleading. " Why should I?" She said throwing her clothes on the bed. "Please" She looked at Tavien and he nodded and left. We sat down on her bed

Lisa"s P.O.V

My mom looked sad. "What is it mom. I have to go" I said hoping she would say stay. "No sweety stay please. I just wanted to talk to you that's all" She responded. :What mom" I said now aggravated. " Ok listen. I just wanted to say I am sorry you right about everything. I wanted to give you some advice." I looked at her like she was crazy and I can tell she read my look. " I know crazy right, but listen. Be yourself and don't let anyone and I mean anyone change who you are. I love you. I know I haven't been showing it but I love you and Tyrone and Christiana. I believed you everytime you told me your dad raped you but I was scared for him to leave me. But I realize you guys are way more important. I am so sorry. Be good to your child. I may not have always been there but I try sweety. I mean't what I said about doing it for you guys. I love you guys. Show AND tell your daughter or son how much you love them. Please sweety don't follow in my foot steps." She said now full out crying and I was crying with her. "Babe you ready?" Tavien said. I nodded and got up while he got the rest of my bags. "Bye mommy I love you too and will." She smiled weakly and stood up. My mom isn't as bad as I thought.

Aww that was so sweet. So I have a question should I start the sequel with a few years later OR should I start it at as soon as she have her baby? Please comment. this will determine if I have a sequel or not