swara grah pravesh

hey guys its dharshaini again with another episode... i am in a good mood today so i decide to give u guys two episodes... so enjoy... n ya for the vote i decide to go with option 1 since most of u guys did not vote... hope u like the track...

Precap: swasan wedding...

The story starts in sanskar mansion...

After the marriage swasan left for sanskar mansion with Uttara... in the mansion everyone was waiting for them... soon swasan arrive... twinkle n jeevika was waiting near the door to welcome them n to do the grah pravesh of swara... Whereas at the other end riya knew wat will happen... so she did not want to take part n raise swara's anger... she knew by seeing this preparations swara will soon burst all her frustrations... but there was something else happen which shock everyone...

Twinkle: Bhabhi... they have come...

Karan: finally, u both came... do u know twinkle di an Bhabhi were waiting for u... they never left the door at all...

Jeevika: okok... u can talk ltr... first let us complete the rituals...

Jeevika n twinkle did their arthi together... whereas all the males was smiling seeing their happiness... but unknown to them their happiness is only for sometime...

Jeevika: swara now kill the kalash with ur right leg n enter the house... once u enter put ur legs in the red water n walk in the house...

Unknown to them swara has someother plans... suddenly all their concentration was shifted to riya as she has was about to slip n fall but before she reach the ground shivam came n hold her... all ran to her...

Shivam: r u ok???

Riya: ya, I am fine... I guess u all should continue with the grah pravesh...

Jeevika: ouh ya... we forgot about tat... riya u take rest we all r there to complete the rituals... come lets go n complete the rituals...

when all reach the main door they were shocked to see that there were foot prints going out of the house n the kalaash of rice has been fallen outside of the house n not inside the house...

Twinkle: wat is tis... who did tis??? Bhabhi yeh toh ulta hi huva hai...

Jeevika: ha twinkle... par yeh sab kaun kar sakta hai???

Suddenly all heard a voice... when they saw the person they were utterly shocked seeing the person...

Swara: I did all this... (saw the shocked faces of everyone) anyway why r u guys shocked... u guys should expect this rite...

Viren: wat do u mean???

Swara: I am surprise that u guys have forgotten how I slit my wrist to prove my point... than how can u expect that I will be quite now...

Jeevika: but why r u doing this???

Twinkle: ya... what will u get by doing tis???
swara: cuz I don't even accept this marriage... why do u guys don't accept the fact that I HATE HIM... but u guys don't even care about tis... u all were so happy... do u guys know what he did so that I agree to marry him??? Tell me???

Yuvi: wat do u mean??? N why the hell do u hate sanskar???

Swara: why don't u guys ask sanskar himself what he did...

suddenly she started coughing badly that she vomited blood... this scene made everyone shocked... soon they heard another coughing sound when they turn they saw Uttara coughing badly as well n was vomiting blood as well... they immediately rushed to them but swara stop all of them...