A new lover ?

Now im gonna put how alois and ayano met in the next chapter cant wait my
😸Kittens😸

(Ayano's pov)

I wake up on some comfortable surface feeling something wrapped around my waist it feels warm, i slowly turn my head to see the grey haired boy lying down next to me, holding on like i was gonna die.

He's so cute when he sleeps.
I tried to get the thought out of my head but i couldn't hes just so warm.

I turn around to face the boy, but not trying to wake him up.

(Ciel's pov)

I feel somthing or somone moving i slowly open my eyes to see Ayano and me lying next to me.

"Ayano are you awake" i say trying not to wake her up.

"Yes im up" she says in an adorable voice almost making me want to hug her.

(Ayano's pov)

He keeps starring at me and i kept looking at his eye patch, it was just so weird.

"Soo ciel, can you tell me about your eye" i say in curiosity.

"Umm.." he says still thinking.
I smile at gim trying to get him to tell me, so i lean in closer.

He starts to blush a light pink and looks away, so i lean in even closer, hovering over his body.

He's sitting with his legs infront of him so i sit on his lap.

He looks at me as i sat on his lap, then he starts to blush a deep red while trying to adjust himself underneath me. But i just come closer to his face.

I never meant to get this close but i couldn't stop myself, we were so close i could hear his heavy breathing.
So close that i even started to blush, i'm too close, close enough that any time i could just lean in and kiss him.

So i did.

We shared a comfortable and sweet kiss it felt so right.

(Ciel's pov)

She kept leaning in i started to get more and more nervous, i blushed a pink color.
She came and slowly sat on my lap, she's so light.

She kept leaning in until we finally kissed a very sweet kiss, i then grabbed her head slightly to pull her towards me as she wrapped her arm around my neck

I wish this would never stop our lips touching, our bodys so close,(but when good stuff comes bad stuff comes with it)

We were interrupted by uhhh.........Alois...Trancy.

Hey my kittens, a relationship has blossemed between two new lovers but Alois is a butt so he's gonna mess it all up thanks for the veiwers and don't forget to follow me bye my
😺😸Kittens😸😺
Meownificent