Chapter 11

I was scrolling through my news feeds and noticed that some people added my story to there reading list which made me happy and sorry for the wait...

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up early today feeling extra exited not only because it was Friday, but because today was my date with Louis. Last night i woke up in anticipation; the anxiety was killing me and it made no sign of stoping anytime soon. I wanted to go to school today since yesterday I didn't go. I wasn't sure if my aunt was going to let me, but I was determine to go, I can't just not go. I got up of the bed and did my normal morning routing but made myself look a little bit more presentable than I usually do. When I was done I made my way down stairs in a fast paste almost missing a step, but held on to he railing before I hit the ground. I fixed my button-up shirt even doe it wasn't wrinkly and swiftly headed towards the kitchen. I pecked my head in first and was a little surprise that the kitchen was empty; I thought that she was going to be here sipping on her tea just like she had been yesterday, but the kitchen was empty. In fact the hole house felt empty. I shrugged it off maybe she was out grocery shopping or something; we were out of food. I was looking trough the fridge, but there was really nothing so I just settled with some cereal; I took the milk out and the cereal, and pored it on my plate. When I was done with my simple breakfast; I put the plate on the sink and I just kinda stood there. I knew that I was up pretty early and well I really didn't have much to do. Finally I decided to text Liam that I was going to school, because he didn't know and I needed someone to pick me up to go to school. I went up stairs to my room where my phones was sitting in my counter and reached for it ' hey Liam going to school can you please pick me up today :)' I texted. I was hoping he was up, but judging from the ' yeah sure mate. I'll pick ya up:)' reply; looks like he was. I placed my phone in my pocket, but jumped a little at the knocking that came from the front door; maybe it's my aunt. I ran down the stairs to the open the front door and was meet with two hazel/brown eyes "um Zayn what are you doing here?" I asked "what I can't come and visit my friend" he stated "were not really friends" "ouch that's mean, but I'm here because Louis send me" he said "oh um we're is he?" I asked "honestly I don't know Niall, so are you going to let me in now?" I blushed and opened the door for him "sorry" I mumbled. Zayn just nodded his head and headed toward my living room and made himself comfortable in my couch "so what are you doing" Zayn asked uninterested "um nothing just waiting for Liam" I said taking a seat in the other couch "you mean the one with brown eyes and the cute little quiff" he asked curiously; I just nodded my head surprise at his curiosity. The time seem to past on painfully slow; neither of us were talking and that made it awkward. When I finally heard the loud honk come from outside I mentally kissed Liam and bolted toward the door forgetting about Zayn and my book bag; that's until Zayn took me by my shoulder almost making me fall back "your forgetting your book bag" he stated holding up the bag that he had in his hand; I took it and put it over my shoulders as I made my way to the car with Zayn following right behind me. "Hey Liam" I greeted when I hoped into the car "hey Niall. Wasn't that, the Zayn guy?" Liam asked I turns around and saw Zayn walking away ; probably to his house " yeah" I said and looked around when I noticed something "um where's Harry?" "He was feeling sick today and decided not to come to school" Liam said I nodded and we headed of to school in the comfortable silence.

I was rushing to my third class because I was a little late when I felt strong arms rapped around my waist and pull me back "hey babe" Louis whispered in my ear and I shivered "hi" I said probably blushing "you exited?" He asked and I nodded "good because your going to have fun" he said griping my waist firmly. After some seconds of staying like this I was getting a bit tired; not that I didn't enjoy this because being in Louis arms was the best thing "Louis I really need to head to class" I said "why that's boring maybe we could go to the janitors closet and ya know" Louis said turning me around but not removing his hand of my waist. What he said had finally registered in my mind and I was blushing madly "okay fine" Louis said kissing my nose "I'll leave you to go to your favorite class" "how did you know?" I asked "babe you were walking with a really cute grin, like if someone gave you ten dollars" Louis said "oh" I blushed once again and looked down "go on babe you don't want to be late" he said as he let go of my waist, but not without giving me one last kiss in the nose. I nodded and headed to my history class. Luckily I wasn't late, but I had Harley paid attention; good thing that lunch was next, I was very hungry. When the bell finally ranged I went towards the front door to the cafeteria in a fast paste; I quickly had served my self some lunch food and headed to my table. Setting the tray down Liam was already editing for me in the table "hey" I greeted him "hey" "I saw you and Louis in the hall, but I didn't want to ruin the obvious cute moment" he said and I blushed remembering earlier "he asked me on a date" I blurred out Liam seemed surprise, but recovered fast "oh that's cool" he said "your not happy?" I asked "no is just that it's weird because he never showed interest in anyone and never asked anyone on a date" "but don't worry" Liam added "if your happy I'm happy" I was relieved by this and happy that Liam approved "so is Zayn on of Louis friends" Liam suddenly asked making me look up at him "um yeah I think why?" "Oh no reason" Liam blushed and then it hit me "wait you like him?" I asked "what no I barley know him, but you have to admit the lads pretty handsome" and that was true not as handsome as Louis but he was very good looking. We just started talking about school and stuff like that until we were done.

It was already about 7 and I was waiting anxiously. Earlier today when I was getting out of school Louis told me that he was picking me up at 7:30 and told me to dress nice and so I did; I kinda spend three hours getting ready and now I hoped that all that will pay off. I had a bad feeling about today; the suspicious thing was that my aunt wasn't here the hole day even when I got back from school the house seemed untouched, but I'm sure it's nothing and plus I don't think that Louis will mess up this date I'm more scared that I probably will because no one ever took me out on a date; this was my first one ever and I was really nervous. After some minutes of walking around I heard a nock; I looked up at the clock that we had on the wall and noticed that it was 7:30 on the dot. I ran to the front door and opened it excitedly, but my mood was brought down a little when I noticed who it was "hey" Zayn greeted "hi" I said looking around hoping that Louis will pope out and take me to our date "you don't look to happy to see me" Zayn said "sorry but I'm going on the date with Louis not you I was kinda hoping he was going to be here" "don't worry I was send here to pick you up" he said dragging me to the rang rover he was driving. He started the car and we headed to the unknown direction in silence. He made a stop and I noticed we were right in front of the woods "um is this the part that you kill and rape me" I said as we got out of the car. I heard Zayn laugh next to me "if that came across my mind Louis would kill me plus I got someone els in my mind right now" he said; I just nodded as we headed deeper into the woods "well this is we're I leave you" Zayn said out of nowhere "wait leave me?" "Yeah you find your own way don't worry you'll know when you see it" "wha-" I started but he was gone and suddenly at this moment I disliked vampires. I walked straight and then saw light. Zayn was right when I got closer I noticed a lot of candles stuck to the ground;they all seemed to be going straight so I followed them; until I came across the starry cloudless skin. Which earlier was covered by all the trees. There was this little table in the middle that was decorated with a lovely red apron, plates, forks, spoons and to big glasses of cups for wine (I don't know what there called) it was truly a lovely sight with the moon giving just enough light "you like it" I turned around and felt a big smile on my lips followed by a blush "yeah it's beautiful" "not as much as you" Louis said walking closer to me; I blushed even more and looked down because I knew I wasn't good looking. I felt Louis fingers bring my chin up and I met his mesmerizing blue eyes "your are honestly the most handsome person I ever meet throughout my existent" Louis said "can I kiss you now" I nodded and slowly started to bring our lips together; when suddenly I heard glass break which made me look to the table to find one of the glasses broken.

"What's going on" I said as Louis brought me closer in a protective way "stay close" he said firmly. I saw that he was looking at the woods and the I noticed; people started to I merged from the wood all the people were armed with guns, bows, arrows as they got closer I held on to Louis tighter "what do you want" Louis hissed his fangs already out and his eyes blood red "to leave the poor innocent boy alone" one spoke up, but Louis held on tighter "Niall" I heard a familiar voice said when I looked to the direction I was surprise it was my aunt and she was harmed just like the rest of them "c'mon lets get you home safely" she said but I shock my head and held on tighter to Louis and she looked mad " I want you calm down and wait for me home okay" Louis said to me "what" I was confused ,but then out of nowhere I was carried far away from Louis in an inhuman run and then I heard gun shots go on at the same time.

"LOUIS" I screamed

Thank you for the lovely comment:)