Let's Play *2*

I slept like a baby that night, the release was just what I have been craving. I wasn't lying to Chris when I told him I didn't care who I fucked, just that I needed that release. When I got up that morning I pondered over the invitation before finally giving in and putting on a dress. I headed to the address on the invitation, hoping like hell I could just slip in and out. I don't really know why I was there or what the fuck I was doing but I missed Annie, we were always such great friends, I know that I spiraled after we had our fight. I craved the pain more, needed more, slept around more, I just needed to feel better. I still remember the fight like it was yesterday, everything always replaying in my head.

*Flashback 3 years ago*

"Annie what the fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled at her after she just told me that Daniel was really Danni's father and she knew possibly the entire time, back then she didn't know his name was Daniel to her his name was D and her's was Angel. "Sasha, look it's not like I planned it, hell I never thought to see him again and everything was just so bad with Chris, I just needed to feel for once. I haven't saw him since." I paced the room possibly more pissed than before. Chris always was good to her from what I can tell and she never told me she cheated on him until Danni was born and told me all she could see is her father in her. I made the comment that I didn't see any of Chris in Danni and thats when she told me about the one night stand at the bar on the day before her wedding when Danni was conceived. I then listened to her tell me how she met up with him again when she was pregnant and swears Danni tried to tell her that was her dad by kicking for the first time when she was with Daniel. I shouldn't be this mad because I was hiding things too but she should of told me from the beginning I am her best friend and thats what hurts the most. I couldn't tell her about how deep my sexual need went, she thought I had someone living with me but in reality I was hoping from place to place to find someone to fill my need. "It's fucked up to cheat on your husband Annie, even I know that! She's my god daughter, I think I had a right to know damn it!"

Annie looked at me pleading to understand to know that it wasn't easy but I wasn't caring at that point. She told me she was going to find D since she knew where he lived and was going to tell him everything, I begged her not to I didn't want Danni to go through all of that and Chris was a good dad. I called her a whore that day and told her that she was a selfish cunt and all she deserves is to be alone. She never forgave me, told me to leave and that I was dead to her.

**

I wasn't invited to Danni's first birthday, the same birthday that helped her find who Daniel really was. She was in love with her husbands best friend. I had to hear from everyone that not long after Chris and her divorced and Daniel took his place as Danni's dad which was rightfully his. I didn't know until seeing their pictures online that her Daniel was one that I slept with not long after she slept with him.

I sat in the back hidden behind a few tall people as I watched. Annie looked beautiful and part of me wished I was sharing this day with her, that I was next to her as her maid of honor but I wasn't. I watched as she stopped the wedding and Daniel looked down right scared. Was she really doing this, would she walk away? She smiled at Daniel as they shared a few words but the joy on his face and the words he yelled next confirmed that they were going to have another baby. I would never have that, have a husband, a family, someone that can even tame me. I watched as they said "I do" and were announced Mr. and Mrs. Williams. Everyone left as I staggered behind following along.

I was blending in pretty well since no one has said one word to me as I watched Daniel and Annie dance. I wanted to go up and talk to her, tell her I was sorry for what I said and I missed my best friend. I couldn't though because part of me felt bad, I slept with her new husband a long time ago and now her ex husband last night. "Aunt Sasha?" I heard from behind me. I turned coming face to face with Danni looking more like her mother with her father mixed in. How did she even remember me she was so little when I saw her last. "Hi, Danni you gotten so big!" I told her as she smiled and hugged me tight.

I don't know how Danni knows me but when she hugged me I didn't want to let her go. "Mommy has pictures of you and me on my wall and she told me your my Aunt Sasha and that you moved away." Annie told her about me? Why? Doesn't she hate me? There was so many questions I needed answers. "Well I'm back." I told her leaving Annies lie in place. "Danni mommy is looking for you." Daniel said coming up behind Danni. I looked from Danni to Daniel as he looked at me. "I know you." He told me as I nodded my head, he does know me and if Annie had pictures of me then he would know who I was. "I was just leaving." I told him as he shook his head. "Angel knows what happened between us, I told her when I seen pictures of you in our house. Why don't you go talk to her?" Daniel asked as he picked up his daughter. I shook my head not believing he would tell her that, she will never want to talk to me now.

I looked to Danni one more time before saying, "I shouldn't of came, I'm leaving now." I turned to walk away but smacked dead into Annie instead. She gasped as tears filled her eyes when she looked at me. "I'm sorry to crash your wedding, don't worry I'm leaving." I told her going to step around her instead she grabbed me and hugged me. "Sash I missed you so much. I'm not mad at you." She told me as I relaxed. She wasn't mad at me. She missed me. "I didn't mean what I said, I'm so glad that your happy this is the happiest I have ever seen you before." I told her as she pulled away. Her smile was bright as she looked over me at her husband and daughter. "I am truly happy, I'm also so happy you came. Please stay Danni would love to get to know you."

I avoided Chris that whole night knowing that I did sleep with him and I wasn't quite sure if he would of tried for a repeat and I was too weak to deny it. After the wedding I headed back over to the bar, I still needed something and even though I know Chris could of gave it to me I wasn't about to go there again, one and done is my best feature. I walked in seeing it more packed since it was a Friday night and headed up to get a drink. The same bartender was working and for the life of me I could not remember his name, fuck was it Dan? Hell with it.

"Hey Dan can I get a drink please?" I yelled down to him as I flashed him a killer smile. He laughed before handing the guy in front of him a beer and walked down. "First it was sexy now its Dan, are you not good with names beautiful?" He asked me smiling. I laughed knowing I really sucked at names. "It's not my specialty thats for sure. If it's not Dan then what is it?" I asked as he shook his head making a drink. "It's Ben, try to remember it. What's your name beautiful?" He slid a drink my way as I pulled out my card. "It's on me as long as I get your name." I laughed as I said, "Sasha, won't you get fired for giving out free drinks?" He was new and hot and I didn't want him to lose his job because of me. "Don't worry about it."

Someone down the bar called his name and he turned to get them a drink as I took a look around. I needed something new and I needed just the right thing. No one caught my eye so I made my way around the bar some. A few hours later I was dancing with a guy, don't ask me his name, on my 6th maybe 7th drink and he was sloppy. If his dancing was like his fucking I wouldn't even go there thats for sure. Chris was in a little bit ago trying to get me to leave with him but I wasn't going to go there again, now though I'm regretting it since this guy is a huge disappointment. "Hey I'm going to get me a drink, you good?" He asked as I nodded my head still dancing. A few moments later someone was dancing behind me. I felt shocks the moment his hands touched my waist pulling me closer to him. His smell was intoxicating and I felt myself lean in closer to him.

It wasn't long before we were dry humping and that alone had me so wet I could go off. I never had anyone affect me this way and I needed to know who it was behind me. He never spoke just continued to grind against me and based on the hardness I was feeling I wasn't the only affected one. Just when I was ready to turn around he moved his lips to the curve of my neck placing gentle kisses making this even worse for me. If I didn't get him in me soon I might just go off right here in front of everyone on the dance floor. He spun me around coming face to face with.....