The Time Race (Rp event thing)

Since you people are bored....why not?

Intro

Long ago, there was once a human who had an interest in learning about dragons. He knew dragon tongue, however many people shut him out due to being "Insane". When his dragon was chosen to become the next god, he came with him. This human was the very first to meet and even become friends with them all (don't ask how okay?), he kept a journal to write down everything so he couldn't forget. One of these entries was about the Temple of Time...

But now the Temple of Time is in grave danger and the three oracles (past, present and future) must be awaken!

Dragons must be chosen to complete the journey. Find the journal and get there before it's too late! (max is 15)

But they aren't the only ones who are looking for the journal...

Dragon slayers have heard of a magical object that belongs to the three dragon statues of the past present ad future. A dark blue orb that has the abilities to control time. If anyone managed to get such a object, surely they will be rich for the rest of their lives. But with the dragons searching for this object, they have to work together.

Rules

-Same rules in this rp apply! (duh)

-no humans unless you're a dragon slayer

-any dragon can be chosen (Comment 'time' if you want to be one of the chosen ones) to complete this task.

-goddesses and gods are NOT allowed to help the dragons. they have peace to keep.

-the choosing will start in the magical pool. I will tag all god and goddesses users.

- the race to the temple will start in the barren wastelands! Chain rp for this journey.

-The race to the journal will start somewhere... Chain rp there

-try to be active :3

-if you want me to be part of this too comment 'floralmyths' (get it?)

-pm me if you want be an oracle of past, present and future (Im not kidding. if you ask me in the comments section...I WILL IGNORE YOUR COMMENT)

This is a list of users who can break the rules:

(SHOULD BE NONE!!!!! cuz I'm fucking tried of people breaking the pm god/goddess role rule!)

Notes about the Oracles(possibly more rules)

Oracles are completely immortal.

The only way for them to die (besides a fatal injury) is if their apprentice is ready to become an oracle.

ORACLES ARE PURE A TIME ELEMENT AND THE ONLY TIME ELEMENT!!!! IF I SEE ANYONE USE IT IN A NORMAL DRAGON YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE DELETED!!!! (unless you're new to this rp then ill ask you to remove that element)

The apprentice can be any dragon. Any element. But once they become an oracle, they turn into a time element. (don't ask)

ORACLES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE MATES (forbidden romance much? lol)

^ if an oracle does have a mate they must either quit their title or end their relationship.

^^ if they choose not quit their title...and if their apprentice is ready/don't have one....then...the world is screwed. BIG TIME.

although anyone can control the orb, the oracles are the once that protect it and keep the balance.

Oracle Form

Name: 

Age: (should be old af)

Gender: (I'm stupid)

Appearance: 

Personality:

Power: (don't go 'future sight, the ability to see in the past...' because um...no shit man...I'm talking about what powers they use to defend themselves or attack)

other: 

Password: (which is Time Race)

Notes

-(time to use third person) rouge is a tried and grumpy kitty

- rouge as basically sorry that she's in a short-tempered snappy mood (really. she is)

-rouge is like "WHAT ELSE DOES SHE NEED"

-rouge is like 'kms yo I'm tired af'

-its 2:21 while rouge is typing this and she'll publish is when she remembers lol

-rouge realizes that she has a busy weekend and an essay to finish

-fuck rouge's life

-rouge is not a furry. she swears.

-this is a tried and grumpy rouge that will fucking kick your ass if you try to mess with her

-rouge is more feisty irl

-rouge has no life

-rouge is just typing cause she drunk off of lack of SLEEP

-I 'm perfectly refreshed now and I wanted to do a little cover....Only problem is the fact that I had a hard time with it. So I had to scrap it (rip)

Codes/Passwords

Password for Oracle form: Time Race

To become a chosen one: Time

Want to join as a dragon slayer: SLAY THEM ALL

For yours truly to be involved in this event rp: floralmyths

This event will start in the magical pool with all gods/goddess once we have all three protectors!

Have fun!

-Rouge

Oracles (*CLOSED*)

Chosen Ones: 10 (2 are mine! who? You'll find out...MWAHAHAHA!!!) *Closed*

And yes you can do more then one chosen one.