CHapter 10

Hey guys welcome to chapter 10 hope you enjoy

______________________________________________________________________________

Sanskar, Ragini and Swara all were in Sanskar's car, Ragini noticed that the car was too quiet neither Sanskar nor Swara were saying anything. Usually Swara would be the most talkative one but today was different Ragini then got a idea.

"Sanskar why don't you turn on the radio it's so quiet in here" Ragini said. Sanskar immediately turned on the radio but then focused on driving and didn't say a word. While in the background a song was playing but Ragini didn't notice, all she could think about was "what happened to Sanskar."

Halfway through the ride Swara starts moving her hand slowly but steadily. Ragini notices this and thinks "Swara must be stretching.". As it's moving Ragini can see that it's getting really close to Sanskar's thigh then suddenly Swara just put's her hand there.

Which causes Sanskar to jerk and hit his nose against the glass window. At first everything seems fine but then it starts bleeding. Sanskar immediately pulls over the car and gets out with his head up. Ragini and Swara also get out of the car, Ragini then immediately asks Sanskar " Sanskar do you have any tissues in your car."

"No" Sanskar replies in a weird way like there was water in his mouth. "Swara quickly there's a gas store right right across the street quickly go to it and get some tissues." Swara quickly goes to the gas station across the street. As soon as Sanskar knows that Swara is too far away to hear him and Ragini he starts talking.

"Ragini i don't have much time before Swara comes back, your sister is becoming obsessed with me surly you must've seen her hand coming close to me and that's what causes this." Sanskar was about to say more but he saw Swara coming closer with the box of tissues.

Ragini had pieced it all together the weird questions and her hand on his thigh Sanskar was telling the truth. She was about to ask more but shes saw Swara with the box of tissues coming towards them. Swara then handed Sanskar the box of tissues and he cleaned his face with them.

Ragini then said "Sanskar i'll drive you sit at the front and Swara this time you can sit at the back." Swara was about to argue but then both Ragini and Sanskar went and sat and then so did Swara. Ragini in her mind had decided to drive to the badi she could see Sanskar's health was getting worse.

The car ride to the badi was very quiet with only Ragini giving quick glances to Sanskar. Once they finally got there Ragini helped Sanskar out of the car with Swara behind them. Swara then sees her mom washing her clothes and quickly tells her to open the door.

Sharmista quickly opens the door and Sanskar, Ragini and Swara come inside and put down Sanskar on the couch. "Ragini what happened how did Sanskar get into this state" Sharmista asked.

"Sanskar hit his nose against the car when we were going to the temple he's been like this ever since." Ragini was saying this frantically.

Just then Sanskar gets up and says in a drowsy voice "guys i'm okaaay just a little headache but it's okay i'll just go to my car." Instead he walks in the opposite direction towards the guest room and almost falls but Ragini catches him. Then Swara and Ragini help Sanskar to the guest bed and he immediately falls asleep on it.

"Ragini looking at Sanskar's state i think he should spend the night here." Sharmista said

" I think your right ma, Swara why don't you call Lakshya to pick you up and then you guys can tell the rest of the family that Sanskar is staying with us tonight." Ragini said

________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey guys that was chapter 10. Also next chapter Ragsan are going to realize something .Other then that thanks for reading and hope you are having a nice day