Going to sleep

(Winter's P.O.V)  

Following the tall stranger through the forest and everything seemed to be going well except for the fact that he wouldn't talk. I mean the only thing he said was if I needed any help and that was it. I asked him what his name was and no answer. I only got to see the back of his head and that was it, he never even mumbled a word. And to make things more stranger he didn't even have any ear buds in so I know he heard me. I just groaned in annoyance since he was ignoring me and I need to ask him if he even knows where I live.  

"How are you going to help me if you don't even know where I live?" I asked him while still walking but I bumped into something. It caused a slight impact on my head so when I looked up I saw him staring at me while his eyebrows furrowed together.  

"Well, I think were lost." I told him. Because I been to this forest a couple times just not at night but I could tell that we were somewhat lost. He looked me up and down and chuckled a little before licking his lips.

That's when a big loud crash came out of no where and a light soared across the sky. I looked up and saw it was lighting outside, I felt the cold rain hit my face then my arms until it started to just pour down.  

"Great, I'm stuck out here and it's raining." I grumbled under my breath while crossing my arms. I don't even know this guy, now I'm having second thoughts on following him. He looked up at the rain before slowly looking down at me.  

"My house isn't far from here, just past that big tree and were there, would you like to stay?" He asked me. I looked at his face but it wasn't clear until another lighting bolt lit up the sky. I saw his jaw clenching with black eyes with a tint of red.  

"I mean, yeah I guess...but only for a little bit." I accepted his invitation before he smirked again then walked toward his house. I sighed heavily while holding myself to keep warm and followed him.    

We made it out of the forest and to what looked like, an abandoned mansion. He head nodded for me to keep following him, after I didn't realizing I stopped to admire the house but followed him anyway. This house was huge, I didn't know he was rich but why was he just in the forest with a house like this.  

I followed him up the stairs as he grabbed the keys from his pockets and unlocked the door. It made an eerie noise as he opened it up a little wider. He held the door open for me then looked to see what I was going to do. I looked at him who was urging my wait to enter already. I hesitated then walked a little bit in. Each step I took was one closer away from the outside and away from him. I don't trust him, it's just something about that sends off a creepiness about him.  

"Would you like some hot chocolate?" He asked me as I notice his eyes now a gold auburn color.  I breathed in a little before answering.  

"Um, yeah sure that would be great." I accepted as he nodded and went to go to well I guess the kitchen.   

I walked over to the living room since it was the closest and I was ready to sit down and luckily there was a fire already burning in the fireplace, so I went over to go sit in front of it.

The warm fire reflected it's heat from it's flame and onto my face. It felt nice to be at a nice warm place and not by my stupid step mother. Ugh the things I would do to get away from her.  

"Here's your hot chocolate." The boy said coming back from the kitchen. I smiled at him and he handed me a cup of a nice warm cup of hot chocolate. I looked and saw it had whipped cream on top. I looked over and saw that he had the same type.   

"Thanks." I said sweetly taking the cup and holding it with both my hands to be a little warmer as I sat by the crackling fire.  

"Your welcome." He said sipping on his hot chocolate, I watched as he licked the extra whip cream off his top lip. Damn! That did look kinda sexy- Okay wait what am I thinking. I just met him and I don't even know his name. Wait I don't even know his name so what is it.  

"Um, I never got your name." I mentioned to him as he re sipped his drink. He glanced over at me before smirking a little and a small chuckle escaped his lips.  

"Chris." He mumbled loud enough though so I could hear him. Hmm, I never met anyone named Chris.  

"Oh, well Chris I'm winter." I added in so he could he also know my name.  

"Like the season?" He asked me while sipping his hot chocolate again. I shook my head and drank the hot chocolate. It was really good but I noticed I had some whipped cream on my lip. I went to go wipe it off until I felt a thumb swipe gently over my top lip. I looked down at the thumb then followed it down an arm, that belonged to Chris.   

My eyes met his as his were starting to grow darker. That familiar tint of red quickly swept over his eyes then vanished so that they were now a dark brown. A wave of chill fell over me as I saw that happen in his eyes. I didn't know whether to be scared or play it cool.

But since I know first impressions always count I decided to play it cool.  

"Oh..uh..thanks." I whispered as I notice him move closer to me. He leaned down by my neck and I felt him place his soft lips against it.  

"You smell...so.." He took a deep breath in then exhaled out softly.  

"Sweet..." He mumbled against my neck. I swallowed whatever feeling I was having about this but my adrenaline soon sped up when I saw him set his hot chocolate down on the coaster. I started to feel a little sleepy, just a little and I felt Chris start to lay me down on the ground a little but he gently lifted my head up and sat a pillow underneath it.  

"I'm tired." I mumbled sleepily. I don't know what made me tired, I wasn't tired until I drank the hot chocolate.  

"Sssh..once I'm done you'll feel all better." He whispered softly in my ear while starting to hover over me. Feel better what? I began to grow more alert but my body was still in tired/sleep mode so what can I do. I looked up and saw Chris's eyes glowing red now. A little tint of black was showing now but that was all.  

He leaned down against me and took my hot chocolate and sat it next to his on the coaster. I felt 2 sharp things against my neck before he lifted his head up. I weakly opened my eyes up and saw his eyes glowing red with 2 white pearly fangs coming from his teeth. He grabbed a hold of both of my hands before smirking again.  

"Don't worry, this only hurts for about a couple seconds." He warned before I felt the two sharp objects inject into my neck. I could only spit out little words from my vocabulary and the rest were just noises. He bit down harder and he wrapped his lips around my neck sucking the blood from me. I squeezed his hand just a little bit tighter as I felt the pain shooting through me. I felt as he began to drain a little bit of more and more blood from me. It hurt so bad but felt so good at the same time.   

My eyes began to shutter a little bit as they started to slowly close. My eyelids felt like to bowling balls on my eyes just ready to be shut like drapes on a window, but my excitement was the only thing keeping me awake. I needed to know what he was going to do next..but I guess it'll have to wait since sleep and darkness were already arguing at my eyes, and before I knew it I was in darkness...sleeping.

 These chapters will be slightly longer it's just late that's all srry :( plz forgive me :)!!!1