Missed you!

Amber sister Taya above

Amber POV

"OMG TAYA!"I jumped into her arms and we both laughed and she squeezed me.I got down and Brianna ran over to her 

"BABY MAMA!" Brianna yelled 

"BABY DADDY!" Taya yelled back and Mateo looked confused

"Uh, who this?" He asked and I looked at my sister

"My sister puta!" He just straight faced me and I shrugged and me, Bri and Tay did a group hug. 

"I missed you nigga." I fake sniffled I heard Jade say sum under her breath. I guess Tay did too cuz she pushed me out of the way a luh bit.

"Oh I'm sorry bitch...what was that?" She sickly sweetly asked and Jade just rolled her eyes Tay hummed like a 'that's what I thought' type of hum. 

"Come on then nigga we just about to go to get sum to eat since Brianna fat ass was hungry." I threw my thumb towards the food area and she nodded and we got some Panda express. 

***

We sat down and started to eat. I took my first bite then looked up and Tay and I saw errybody looking at our food. 

"Oh nah, oh hell nah. I don't share my shit ya dismissed."Tay said and continued eating

Then all looked at my food and I grumbled and gave them a little and they dug right into it. I continued to eat. 

"You missed somebody." Jade said holding her food out and I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Umm no...I think I got errybody." I said pointing my fork at errybody's

"What about me?" She asked

"You? What kind of fucking question is that? You gotta man that you be all up on! Ask him." I continued to eat while she caught an attitude and asked Mateo for some of his food but he looked at her like she was crazy and kept on eating. She groaned and got up and went to get her some. When she came back errybody stole sum off her plate and she had a corner left. 

"WTF MAN!' She yelled and this caucasian lady next to us covered her son's ears

"Excuse your potty mouth!" she scolded Jade and walked off quickly. 

"Bitch stfu you making us look bad by hanging out witchu!' Brianna whisper yelled and Jade stood and got her some more food but this time Mateo just took some more.
"Fat ass." we said and she frowned at him and quickly ate her food.

We snickered as food fell on her clothes and she coughed from all the food she was tryna choke down

"I guess the dick wasn't enough practice on choking huh?" Brianna said and we all laughed and she just rolled her eyes and continued eating.

***

Taya just finished dancing for her audition..she can dance her ass off. 

"Well....you made it" Our boss Richie said and Me Tay and Bri yelled and danced in celebration.

"come on nigga you staying with us." We dragged her onto the bus into the room and did hella stuff till everything went black