Chapter 29

We snuck back to camp in silence. I was too nervous to say anything. It wasn't awkward or anything, it was quite comfortable. Dylan would sometimes bump shoulders with me and give me his boyish smile that made my stomach do flips.

No one was in his room so we didn't have any questions thrown at us. Jack was with Coral and Trent was God knows where.

I sat on his bed whilst he removed his top and bottoms. I could feel my cheeks burning and averted my eyes else where before I was caught.

"You can look up now." He said amusingly.

I slowly peeled my eyes from my laced fingers, up to his toned body then to his lust filled eyes. He slowly made his way towards me and spoke quietly, "relax."

I didn't know how tensed I was until his skilled fingers eased my aching shoulders. I slumped against his chest and closed my eyes.
This boy was an all rounder. His magic fingers seemed to have disappeared and I opened my eyes to see where they had gone. He was grabbing a t-shirt.

'Please don't be putting it on' I internally thought.

"Here you can wear this for tonight."

I took it from him and went to the joined bathroom. With shaking hands I peeled my clothes off and put his t-shirt on. Hmmm it smelt of him, all man and nothing else.

I opened the door slowly and peeked through the gap. He lay with his hands behind his head and gazed at the ceiling. He looked to be in deep thought. My feet padded against the cold floor. His head turned towards me and his eyes darted from my face to my body. I felt quite sexy when he checked me out like that.

I crawled next to him and left as much distance as I could between us. It was quite hard to do as planned because it was only a single bed and Dylan took up most of the space. He pulled me towards him so our bodies were flushed together.

Face to face, I smiled at him. He returned the smile back and showed of his dimples. I poked one and giggled.

"You have the cutest smile!" I gushed.

His eyes grew wide as he starred at me.

"Don't call me cute! I'm a dude not a girl or animal!" He huffed.

Not holding back my laughter I began prodding and poking him calling him sweet names.

Speed quick as lightening, he managed to have somehow tucked me underneath him. Him being bigger and stronger had an unfair advantage. I struggled beneath him but still carried on laughing.

He put both hands on either side of my body. I sobered up and looked at him with suspicion. He had that all too sweet look going on, which was something new and meant that he was definitely up to something.

His hands drew circles on either side of my hips. He trailed upwards and i squirmed under his heated gaze. Without warning he began tickling me. This made me cry with laughter as I begged him to stop.

"Say I'm not cute."

"Never!" I shrieked.

"Fine then." His hands made contact with my skin and he tickled me all over again.

"Dylan stop, please." I managed out.

"Say I'm handsome, sexy and that you want to lick my abs."

"Hmmmphh, aaah... okay, okay your handsome, sexy and I want to lick your abs!"

He immediately stopped and grinned at me.

I was too busy trying to catch my breath back to realise how close we were. When I did, I pulled him closer and brought my lips to his. He seemed taken back by my abruptness, but wasted no time in pinning me down and fighting for dominance. Our tongues mingled together, he tasted fresh and sweet. Totally addicting.

I didn't want to stop but did, very reluctantly.

"Go to sleep beautiful." He murmured in my ear.

I closed my eyes and before going in to la la land I felt his soft lips against my forehead.
He cuddled me close and we fell in to a blissful sleep.

I woke up to an empty bed. Deciding not to dwell on it I made my way to the bathroom. It was empty so I got changed. I made Dylans bed and waited patiently. After half an hour of waiting and Dylan still not making an appearance I decided to leave.

I snuck back to my cabin and took Dylans T-shirt with me. I was definitely keeping it. I sniffed it and the memories of last night played in my head. With a big smile on my face, I made my way to the hall for breakfast.

What shocked me the most was Dylan had Mandy trapped against a wall and was kissing her. They were in very intense make out. I felt a tear slip down my face, the happiness does down and anger replaced it. Quickly wiping the stray tear, I placed a smile on my face. I would not show him how he made me feel. I would pretend that it meant nothing... like it meant nothing to him.

I sat with Coral, Jack and Trent. I saw the sympathy in their eyes but ignored it and started a conversation.

"Whats for breakfast?" I was quite surprised with myself because never had I been a good actress, but I sounded perfectly fine.

"Erm theres a variety." Coral answered, she gave me a small smile and I looked at Trent who was burning wholes in to Dylans back. Not wanting to look further I got out of my seat to get myself some breakfast.

With my plate full I sat down. Dylan and Mandy were sat at our table. Well Mandy was sat on Dylans lap.

I could feel my mask slipping, but regained my composure and started eating. No one said a word, well apart from Dylan and Mandy who were shamelessly flirting.

I felt sick.

I looked up to see Dylan gazing at me. His eyes held a bit of an apology but it was soon replaced my his smirk.

"Slave, go get me a drink."

"Yeah, ginger nut, get me one too." Mandy's ugly voice chirped in.

I glared at them both. My temper was rising. I stoop up slowly from my seat and went to go get a jug of orange juice.

Giving a sickly sweet smile "here you go" I spilled it over them both.

The whole hall gasped.

"Is that enough drink for you?" I asked innocently.

Not waiting for an answer I fled back to my cabin.