The Ongoing Flight

Luke kept grumbling as he packed his bag. I sat on the edge of the bed picking up things he angrily flung missing his suitcase. He really did not want to go back to the royal castle. Hell, I don't know if I even wanted to. My mother wants to see me? Why there? Why now?

"Stupid fairies..." He muttered and closed his suitcase. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes. "I'm not excited to go either. You know my reason but what's yours? Didn't you tell me you worked for the royals?"

Luke's face softened as he looked at me. He ran his fingers through his hair and sat next to me on the bed. "I don't hate them. They aren't too found of me. As soon as I was turned they demoted me. I can't ever be a protector at the their home anymore. All because I got turned into a wolf. I guess I see why though."

Luke looked more sad than ever and I don't think I've ever seen that expression his face. I don't think I'm a fan.

"Luke, if those people like you then they aren't important at all. I'm only going because my mother sent me and I have to a few questions to ask her. If it wasn't for that, I wouldn't even think of going. Those people make me sick if they get shallow because you are a wolf. From the things you've told me, you are a great protector. You protected me from that vampire beat thing. I could've died that night." I dropped my voice at the last sentence and something in his eyes darkened. "I did protect you. And I always will." The way he said it made me trust in every word he said. I nodded and he kissed me quickly on the lips.

"Believe me when I say I really care for you Aria. Always remember that."

I nodded. Of course I would remember that, why wouldn't I?

Liyla flew in and landed on my thigh. "Hey! We have to get going on our plane. Xenia and Nathan are already packed and out the door. Can you stop sucking face with the dog and focus?" She snapped. I was mad but I blushed anyway flicking her off my leg. She yelped but flew back up, unscratched.

She rubbed her tiny fairy butt. "Watch the butt lady, It's my best asset. Haha get it? Ass-et?"

I rolled my eyes and gave one final look at Luke who was glaring at the fairy. I almost laughed at the picture in front of me. Luke practically hissing at the fairy.

"Luke..." I said his name slowly and it got his attention. "Try not to do anything bad to the Fairy? She's our only way to Cristallno."

Luke scoffed. "Liyla.. .Try not to piss off my boyfriend."

We stood outside the school grounds and I sighed. Why had I become so attached to this school? When I got back I promised myself I would try and call my best friend who I have been practically ignoring in the past couple days and see if she can come here and visit me. I missed her and my old life and I wanted everything and everyone to see my new one.

And I wanted to show off my hot werewolf boyfriend. I mean, who wouldn't?

Liyla flew around us leaving a trail of sparkles behind her. "The plane is exactly...."

She circles around us adding extra speed and the air around us went up in a puff of smoke. When it cleared we were in front of a long but tiny jet plane. The words Cristilno were italized and in bright blue coloring.

I took a deep breath and Xenia squeezed my hand. Man, I love that girl.

We boarded the plane and sat down in our seats. The plane was definitely swnaky, everything inside was exactly like a VIP jet plane would look like. Except everything looked more fancy and not just expensive.

Luke and Nathan sat beside each other while Xenia and I were side by side. "This is so awesome!" Nathan exclaimed. Xenia laughed at his childlike expression. She leaned over and whispered in my ear. "He looks hella cute when he's all wide eyed like that. It reminds me of a boyfriend of mine in Cristallno."