ENCHANTED

"MOM..!!!" Mia ran in the dark forest, the twigs were tearing into her skin but she couldn't stop. "Mom wait..!!" tears rolled down her face.The slim figure in front of her was hidden under a dark cloak, but she could smell it, it was her mother.She suddenly fell on the damp ground hitting her face hard on a rock.Blood trickled down her face but she didn't care a bit."You can't leave me , you can't leave darius ,what about dad..?"she yelled out while panting.She knew her voice didn't reach her because the dark figure had faded into the darkness.Mia yelled as loud as she could she wanted to cry all the tears out so the pain would go and she could feel relieved but it never worked the pain wasn't physical pain, it was emotional pain it was eating her up from the inside.She heard a scream from her left, without thinking she ran towards it, then the voice came from behind her, suddenly it was coming from all directions.It was driving Mia crazy.In a flash something held her from the back.Mia was struggling to get out of the grip but it was no use.Its sharp nails dug into her skin drawing out blood Mia kicked as hard as she could but this made the rest of the figures get up close to her.The pain was increasing every moment.

"Mia open your eyes..!!".Her fathers voice was full of worry."Mia please wake up, honey open your eyes" She screamed with pain and suddenly her eyes opened up.She was covered with sweat.Her vision was blurry but she could make out the white walls of the hospitals room.She tried moving but it was too painul.A moan came escaped her mouth and her father hugged her tight but carefully."Oh Mia I was soo worried about you, honey how do you feel now, i thought i was goin to loose you too."His eyes were filled with pain and sorrow but he was trying to hold himself together.'Im alright dad"She shifted in the bed."What happened to me..?"She couldnt remeber anything the last thing she remebered was going for a walk and ending up in the cemetery to talk to her mother just like she'd been doing ever since her mother died a few months ago."You had a car accident,you've been lying here for the past two days, I was soo worried"Suddenly a flash of events flowed in her mind.She had seen something in the woods near the cemetery and she'd followed it and it quickened its pace soo did Mia,then the end of the forest came to the road and she tried slowing her pace but the next thing she knew was that she was lying on the ground with immense pain and her head felt as if it weighed a ton.Before everything blacked out she'd seen a pale face leaning towards her and his cool breath hitting her neck.

'I'm soo sorry dad i should've told you before going, Im really sorry dad" he held her close and hugged her as if it were his last moments."You need some rest honey I'll be right back take care"She felt soo bad for putting her dad in pain, he'd already been so stressed since mom had died and he had to hide his pain and take care of her and darius.Mia had always oved her brother he was 2 years older then her which made him 20 and he knew how to make her happy.He was the best thing in her life.Before she could close her eyes she saw Darius coming in the room as quietly as possible so he wouldn't disturb her.She turned towards him and smiled weakly.He looked at her searching her face."Oh Mia"He hugged her and kissed her forehead."I shouldn't have let you take the car alone, Im sorry I caused you all this pain"she hit him lightly on the chest."Dar it wasn't your fault it's just that i still can't believe moms gone"Darius wiped off the tears which were trickling down her cheeks"."It's okay Mia, everthings gonna be fine"She hugged him tighter and snuggled deep into his shirt.He was the best brother ever.She slowly fell into a deep sleep.