I'm Done

Kyle Pov
I'm living in hell. My life sucks. I get picked on because I'm short and fat. I'm 5'4 and weigh 250 pounds. I try to lose weight but it's hard. I'm what people call a nerd. I have thick black glasses and have all A's. Colton, the school bully always picks on me and makes me feel bad about myself.
I stand in the mirror and look at my body.
God I'm disgusting.
I go in the bathroom to take a shower. I get out and dry myself off then put on my clothes. I sigh and head downstairs.
I saw a note on the fridge, it's probably mom. She always works and is never home. But I don't mind, I like it quite. I see she made me some waffles and bacon.
I was about to eat it when Colton popped in my head. I push the food away and left.
At school
This day can't get any worse. I'm sitting next to Colton because the teacher decided to give us new seating arrangements. He keeps glaring at me, as usual. I keep my eyes facing forward.
"Now switch papers with the person next to you and check their answers." The teacher says. Great!
I glance at Colton and see that he's already staring at me.
He hands me his paper and I hand him mine. We correct each other's paper. When I was done I was surprised. He got most of them right except one. Which was the hard question. I looked over and saw that I got all of them right. Not surprised.
We hand each other's paper back and sat in silence.
"C-can you tell me how you got the last answer?" Colton asks. I looked at him surprised. He finally said something that didn't hurt my feelings.
"Uh.. sure."
1 hour later.
Colton and I have been talking this whole time and I have to say it was great. He actually is a nice person. The bell rings and we head out.
Colton walks beside me down the hall.
We stop at my locker.
"Kyle there is something I've been wanting to say to you." He says. I look up at him because he's at least 5'7.
"Yea?"
"The only reason why I pick on you... is because I li-"
"Hey man! Why are you doing with piggy?" Colton's best friend Jacob says.
"Haha. Nothing just telling him how ugly and fat he is. Aren't you fatty?" He says to me. I think I saw a flash of sorrow and regret in his eyes but I don't care. I can't believe I thought he would actually change.
"Nice dude!" Jacob high fives Colton.
"Why don't you starve yourself? Your so fat how can you even wear jeans?" Coltons said. Tears started forming in my eyes.
"Aww is the little piggy going to cry?" Jacob said.
"Haha. Why don't you cry to your daddy. Oh I forgot, he's dead!" Colton shouts. Everybody laughs. What did I do to deserve this?
I started crying. I think Colton stopped laughing but I was too hurt to notice.
"I had enough." I say.
"What?" Jacob says.
"I SAID I HAD ENOUGH! ALL YOU DO IS PICK ON ME, WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! YOU WOULD RATHER PICK ON THE WEAK BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU HAVE MORE POWER IF YOU DO! WELL GUESS WHAT? I'M GOING TO GET REVENGE ON YOU COLTON! YOUR GOING TO BE ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!" I yell. Everyone stayed silent. Colton just looked at me with complete utter shock.
I turned around and ran as fast as I can.