"What's this? Selena, I strictly told you that I don't want any gifts. You're the best give I could ever ask for." I smile.

Selena chuckles,"Well aren't you feeling extra cheesy today? Here, take the gift or I'm out of the car." Selena playfully warns.

I grab the bag from her hand and place it in the back. "Whatever it is. I'm sure I'll love it. Thank you babe." I smile.

"It was my pleasure. Now let's get going. I don't want to be late for the movie." Selena says.

"Yes Mam." I say and start the car.

....

"The movie was good don't you think?" Selena says once we leave the theatre.

"It was alright." I say.

"Oh come on. It was a pretty narly movie. I don't know why you didn't like it." Selena says.

I chuckle,"Narley? Really Selena?"

Selena glares at me as she takes a seat in the car,"What? It's a popular American slang Harry."

"Yeah it used to be about 20 years ago or if you're a hippie in present day." I joke.

"You would know wouldn't you? Since you're so old?" Selena jokes.

"Ha Ha. Very funny." I retort.

"Aww are you offended my love? I didn't mean it like that babe." Selena imitates a very bad British accent.

"You really need to work on your British accent Selena." I chuckle.

"Okayy mate. Whatever you say." Selena once again fails at her accent.

"Let's just get going. Or else you'll lose your mind babe." I joke.

"Okay. Let's do it!" Selena says as she sits in the car slamming the door behind her rather loudly.

.....

"You really spoil me a hell lot you know that?" Selena says as she takes a bite of her pasta.

I smile,"Well you deserve being spoiled so that's what I'm doing."

"Again with the cheesy lines? You're on a record today aren't you?" Selena jokes.

"Maybe." I smirk.

"Can you believe that we've been together for 10 months now? Like what? I used to hate you so much no offence."

I chuckle,"None taken babe."

"It's so strange how life takes unexpected turns." Selena smiles.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Okay why are you just staring at me like that all creepily eat your food" Selena says.

I chuckle,"I'm being romantic."

"No you're being creepy and I feel very uncomfortable so stop." Selena says.

"You're such a weird person you know that?"

Selena smiles,"So I've been told by several people. But you're more weird then me. So please eat Harold."

"Alright Selena. I'll eat and stop being romantic." I say.

"Why thank you. That's the sweetest thing ever." Selena smiles at me.

"I don't know if I mentioned but the food is absolutely amazing." Selena says.

"I tired for you babe." I smile.

"See this is what I was talking about, you're spoiling me. All the damn time." Selena complains.

"You love it. Stop acting like you don't."

"No shit. I'm girl. What girl does not like being spoiled by her boyfriend?"

I chuckle,"Well then stop complaining and continue enjoying it."

"Alright. Oh and Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you so much." Selena says in a childish tone.

I smile,"I love you too. Now eat."

"Alright. I'm eating." Selena says.

.....

"This night has been perfect. Thank you for everything Harry." Selena smiles at me.

"It was my pleasure. I'm glad you had a good time."

"I did." Selena smiles.

"Well I still have one more thing for you."

Selena raises an eyebrow,"Oh really? What is it?"

"Hold on let me get it for you. Wait here." I get up and head to my room and pick up what I was looking for.

Selena was still standing near the door when I walked back into the living room. I smile as I approach her,"What's the big surprise?" Selena asks wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well we have been together for ten months now. This might seem too soon but Selena what do you think about moving in with Millie and I? Maybe I am rushing things but I really love you Selena. I can't think of anything better then having you around Millie and I all the time. What do you say?" I ask hopefully staring at Selena.

Selena's smile disappears as she rubs her temples. Before I can utter another word Selena starts to lose her balance but I catch her in my arms before she can hit the ground,"Selena? Selena!" I frantically say as she falls into my arms.

Selena's eyes close as she loses consciousness. Selena's nose starts to bleed and within seconds the both of us were covered with blood. "Stay with me baby. Stay with me." I whisper as I carry her to my car.

I blink away the tears now starting to form in my eyes as I start my car,"Please stay with me Selena. Just stay with me babe." I say to Selena and rush to the the hospital.