He questioned me quickly. "Where you goin?"

"To take Omunique her phone.." I kept it simple and didn't look at him at all.

"Lemme Go with you." He grabbed my wrist as I walked past him. I finally looked up at his Pleading eyes for one quick second.

"Why?" I snapped.

"Because.. I just got back.. And I just wanna be around you.." I could hear the honesty and Yearning in his voice.

It wasn't in a sexual way but just in a way where I was in view. He missed just being around me. I just knew it I oddly felt it in his heart like our heart's were connected and I felt the same way.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine."

He grabbed his jacket and we left out the door.

--------

"Stay right here" I told him getting out of the car.

He nodded. The whole car ride was silent.

I walked up to Niques house ringing her doorbell.

My mind was filled with so many thoughts and emotions that I couldn't even play at the door like I usually do.

She opened the door and pulled me in the house and into a hug.

I bit my lip holding back the tears that wanted to escape. My gaurd that I had put up was slowly coming down.

While holding onto me, she she took one hand off my back and closed the door behind me.

"Why did he come back Now Nique? When I was just now doin better? Huh? Does he want to ruin me? Do he not want me to be happy? Is that what it is?" I asked as the tears Spilled from my eyes.

"Nooo no boo" She disagreed pulling away.

"Then what?? Why he couldn't come back when I was Missing him? When I was a fucking a WRECK" All this was just pulling me apart, as soon as I thought it was getting better, things just gets worse.

"He .... He didnt know it was THIS Bad you can tell By the look on his face..." She trailed off her voice softening.

"Just... Just give him a chance Leyah... You guys love each other and belong together and you know it... Y'all will over come this.. I promise you."

I stayed silent staring at the ground. I knew it.. But I just wanted to Deny it. To forget about this pain that this Love has caused me...

"Okay Omunique..." I spoke softly and Low.

I looked up holding out her phone in my hand. "Here.. You Came to get this but you STILL Manage to forget it" I chuckled.

She laughed taking it. "Giiiirl that whole Lucas shit threw me off"

"It threw us all off" I laughed and wiped my Years away.

"Imma go now" I hugged her.

"Love you... And talk to him."

" I wiiiiilll" I rolled my eyes pulling away as the word dragged out of my mouth.

She wasn't gonna leave me alone until I did so.

"And love you too!"

I turned around walking out of the door.

🍇Lucas✨

I

looked up to see Khaleyah walking out of Niques house.

I looked past her to see Nique waving at me.

I brung my hand up slowly returning the Feature.

This girl was crazy as fuck, She was just snapping on me and now she smiling and waving.

She closed the door and Khaleyah got into the car.

Her hair blew my way in the process and I inhaled the Heavenly smell of her hair.

God I've missed her.

I realized her Glossy eyes. I could tell By how red they were she was in there crying.

It was tearing me apart to see her broken up and what's worse I was the reason.

"We need to talk when we get home." She spoke snapping me out of my thoughts.

I nodded. "Of Course."

---------

Things botta get Real ASF#!🌚🐸☕

What y'all think boutta happen??👀👀

This is only the beginning bihh!! *In my Red vc* Im about to be snatching yall edges and having talk Gasping throughout this whole book. Of y'all thought DL was Crazy ... Just wait on it... This is finna be WORSE😏

So be ready! *Rubs hands Like Birdman* 👏😏

I Love y'all SO MUCH❤❤❤ Like I honestly doooo idk I just thought I should let yall know that. But y'all prolly already know that hehe.😊

Y'all know what to do from here✌

God Bless🙏😌😇💙

-🍇Tej💖💕💎💋✨