She hugged me Abruptly sobs escaping her mouth snapping me out of my thoughts.

After a few seconds of registering what was going on, I threw My hands around her realizing her Small Frame.

She was a bit bigger than this before I left....

She pulled away smacking me right in the face.

I held on to my Stinging cheek as she Stared at me Angrily.

"WHY IN THE HELL HAVENT YOU CALLED ME?" she spoke furiously.

I deserved that...

"I-I'm sorry.. Leyah- I.. I just couldn't bring myself to call you-" Her palm connected with the Other side of my face leaving an ever worse sting behind.

"FUCK!!" I yelled out.

...And that too...

"I WAS JUST GETTING OVER YOU" She paused as I looked up into her eyes. The anger had ceased and had been replaced with Sadness that crumbled my Aching heart.

"I was just getting over you..." She spoke softly as the tears hit her face.

She covered her face with her Hands and broke down. I swooped her up into a warm hug.

"Damn Khaleyah.." I breathed out. "Iam SO Sorry!"

I didn't even realize until I saw how much pain I caused.

"I'm back for good, alright? I'm not goin no where." I spoke Assuringly.

"You Hea me?" I asked as she cried into my chest, her hands still covering her Wet eyes.

She nodded slowly.

I've missed her Being In my Arms... She was right where she belonged.

She pulled away just as I spoke. "How about we go inside."

She nodded and turned walking back in.

I stepped in behind her taking a look around my Old Home that was now hers.

I had stopped at Mama K's House and seen her and My Mom and they told me she stayed here.

There were some pictures of Khaleyah and I taken down and some still hanging up as if she was taking them all down but got Interrupted.

I bet she was just killing herself in here with all these memories of me...

I sat my Bag down as guilt continue to fall upon me.

I looked up noticing her staring at me. I walked over to her as she stared at me in Incredulity, she was trying to grasp the whole situation as I was,

I stood a few inches away from her face not really sure of what to say or where to start.

Should I apologize?

Ask her what she's been up to this whole time?

Or explain to her why I went missing and never called her?

Just then the door swung open Causing us both to snap our heads to the door.

"Oh my gosh!! Lucas!!?" Nique Gapsed.

She rushed over hugging me. I wrapped my arms around her as her curls tickled my nose.

"You bastard you!" She pulled away and punched me in the chest making me stumble a bit.

"Ah shit girl!" I rubbed it to sooth the pain as I frowned at her.

"We were worried about you and you had this girl going fucking crazy Missing you" She pointed to Khaleyah.

"Did you really think that was cool?" She scowled.

"No.. And. That's why.." I paused Turning to Khaleyah.

"I wanted to say I'm Sorry" I spoke sincerely.

Nique Interjected. "Do you really think sorry is just gonna fix it all? Hell no!"

I huffed lowly rolling my eyes.

"I know it's not Nique, damn, will you let me handle this with my girl please?"

"Ex!" Khaleyah spoke. Nique and I looked at her in Confusion.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Um... I'll let y'all talk imma go.. See you later At Millahs party" Nique Spoke.

She turned around and walked out the door leaving Khaleyah and I staring at each other hatred being clearly evident in her eyes while there was hurt and Confusion in mine.

-----------------

LULUS BACK!!!😄😄😄 But Oop🙊 Things ain't going the way he thought it would🙈👀🌚🐸☕️

What y'all think go happen next?

And I apologize again about Being gone so long, I've been co-writing with TaureanQueen

We have a New book out called "Timeless" Go reaaad please. It's on her page, you won't regret it. 😊 Thank you in Advance.💗😌

Buuuut Love you Guys❤️

💖Vote|Comment💬

💖God Bless you All!🙏🏾😇😌

-💖Tej😘💋✨