if i thought that was awkward ......

OMG I don’t even know how to thank all my lovely fans that have stuck with me and also to the people that are new fans I want to say thank you and I appreciate it so much . Well the much awaited story you have guys wanted is here so scroll on down ….....................

Recap: “honey get about 7 plates because we will have two guests”

“what!!!!-- Who ?”

“Dylan & Ethan

Chapter 10

To say the dinner was awkward was an understatement .

And the only oblivious ones were my parents and my sister. I mean the tension was so thick between me ,Dylan, and Ethan you would have to cut it with a jig saw,but what really confused me was there was an unknown tension between Dylan and Ethan that I didn't understand. I mean I perfectly understood the tension between me and Dylan, two ex lovers in a room with unexplained feeling and reasons as to why they are ex lovers not to mention they have one of them seems to look so sexy ALL the time –FYI I ain't talking about me. So yeah it wasn't hard to understand that tension

To make matters even worse it seemed my parents wanted to know all about how our relationship is going seeing as I completely forgot to tell them that we broke up ,so we also had to put on a charade that we were still dating which brings to my next problem at this lovely dinner (note all that sarcasm).

The seating arrangement.

Our table sat about 10 people so seeing as we has 7 people there were a few seats left over. . So basically there was no escaping . So after long thought and much discussion ,especially from my parents end I ended up sitting next to Dylan on my right, my mom on left ,across from me was Ethan to his left my sister and next to her was my dad.

My parents kept up most of the conversation ,usually talking to Dylan or Ethan.

Me , I only answered when talked to. Most of the time I had my head in my plate chowing down on the delicious homemade chicken lasagna .

I don't think you know how thrilled I was when everyone was done with there food and were beginning to leave. My parents were walking both Dylan and Ethan to the door . I was gathering all the dishes from the table so I could go put them in the dishwasher ,but no y mom wanted to make my life even more complicated with these few words.

“ well guys why don't You both to the theater room and wait on Mya then all three of you can watch a movie together,Doesn’t that sound great?”

*Crash Crash *

if you guess that I dropped every single plate In my hand then you would so correct.

“ honey is everything ok .?”

“ yeah mom” and in fact it wasn’t' even near close to being OK.

I just barely lived thru dinner WITH my parents ,Dylan &&Ethan .

Now you want me to sit down in a dark lit room with My ex-boyfriend & my old best friend who seem to look like they want to kill each other right now to watch a movie?

It was the glass that I have broken it has caught up to me and now my bad luck is kicking in.

well all I can say is that this freaking sucks.

Well I know it isn’t much but I hope you guys appreciate it and will vote and comment .

Also I just want to say thanks to all the people who helped me with this story and giving me great tips and stuff . I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

<3

XOXOXOX-

Keirra :)

FYI pic to the side is ethan !!!