Marco! (Nathan Drake X Reader)

So I got a request for a Nate X Reader one shot on the beach with Chloe and Cutter! I have been thinking about this one for a while! It's short and kinda cheesy but here it is.

It was one of those days, In which you weren't being shot at for once. You were asleep, you turned to Nate's side of the bed and he was gone. You sighed at the sight of his absence, you rolled your eyes and turned to the other side facing your window. Suddenly the blinds on the window opened revealing the bright morning sunlight.
"Wake up sleepy head!!" Nate yelled.
"Ugh Nate it's too early." You groaned.
"Oh come on Y/N it's 10:30, the morning is almost gone!"
"Besides today is when we are meeting up with Chloe and Cutter!" He whined.
"Oh right we are going to the beach today, I almost forgot." You said sarcastically.
Nate walks to your side of the bed and he started tickling you.
"Well if your not going to wake up I guess I'm going to have to help you out with that." Nate grinned.
"Ah! Nate okay! I'll...wake up!" You said in between laughter.
"See I knew that would work." Nate replied.
"You think your so clever don't you?" You remarked.
Nate took your hands and held them.
"Ya know I'm a pretty lucky man, but my luck was truly blessed when I found you." He said.
Nate picked up you up bridal style and kissed you.
"Are you done know lucky boy so I can get dressed," you asked sarcastically.
Nate put you down and gestured for you to change.
"Uh Nate do you mind?" You questioned Nate.
"Nope, please by all means. Change." Nate grinned.
You awkwardly walk your way toward the dresser and pick up your bathing suit.
"Ya know, I'll just change in the bathroom..." Y/N said.
Nate sat down and waited patiently for Y/N to change.
"So, what do you think?" Y/N pointed at her swimsuit.
Nate started clapping,
"Very nice shall we go, my fair lady?" He gestured his arm.
You lock your arm inside his,
"Yes we shall."

"You know what Nate, it feels good to actually not be shot at for once." You remarked while basking up the sun.
"Well, well what do we have here." A familiar voice said.
"Looks like we have a couple of lovebirds here."
Nate and Y/N looked up and it was no one other than Chloe Frazer and Charlie Cutter.
"Hey! Glad you guys could make it! " you said while pulling Chloe in for a hug. 
"Well I don't know about you two, but Charlie and I made a bet on who could build a better sand castle and I'm up for the challenge." Chloe said.
"Your on!" Cutter exclaimed.
The two ran off and left the both of you laughing to yourselves.
You lied in the sun for awhile and the looked at the crystal clear water.
"Man, what a day" you thought.
Nate was snoring loudly on his towel so you thought you might find a way to wake him up.
You sneak over to where Chloe and Cutter are building their sand castle. Steal a bucket from them. Fill it up with water .
"MARCO!" Y/N yelled
Nate woke up in pure disgust and shook the water off himself.
"Oh come on man, really?" He grunted.
Y/N starts to laugh.
"You think this is funny, don't you?" He questioned.
"Yeah it actually is pretty funny." You grinned.
"Well I got something better."
Nate jumped to his feet and dashed toward you. He picked you up and threw you in the water.
"Oh! Kitty got wet!" Nate announced triumphantly.
You got to your feet and you both splashes each other.
Nate pulled you by the waist and kissed you.
"Man, what a day right?" He said.
You put your hand over your face and looked at the sunset.
"Not to ruin the moment but we should probably go" Y/N said.
"Agreed let's go get Chloe and Cutter" Nate Agreed.
Nate put his his arm around you and as you walked back to the car your heard the witty banter between Chloe and Cutter on who's sandcastle was better. You notice Nate's smile and you think to yourself , "Wow and I could have spent the day being shot at!"