So Wrong (a Jayk Purdy FanFiction)

I was going to die. He was for sure going to kill me. But why? I just asked him to take a break.

"Oh god. Oh god." I cried. I ran up the stairs and tried to grasp onto the railing to keep my balance. When I got to the top of the stairs I tried to find the nearest room to hide myself in.

I stumbled to my bathroom and came in and locked the door behind me. I put myself in the shower .

I reached back into my back pocket to pull out my phone. After I finally got it out, I stumbled to type in my passcode.

5-2-8 "damn."

5-2-9-5

9-1-1 was dialed and the phone was ringing.

"C'mon c'mon cmon!!" I pleaded. Like that was gonna make me answer any quicker.

To my luck, a man answered the phone with "911, what is your emergency??"

"Hello? Hello!! I need the police, my boyfriend is gonna kill me."

"Ma'am, please calm down." The assured. "I'll send you a police car, but for right now, tell me what's going on."

I stammered to get words out because I was still crying.

"I just told him the I wanted... *sobb* a break and he got.. *sniff* all mad..." I tried to say between sobs.

"Okay, ma'am, a police car is on their way to your location." The man assured.

I hung up and threw my phone in a pile of dirty clothes by the sink. I started sobbing again. I put my head in between my knees and started rocking back in forth.

My head shot up once I heard the front door slam open.

"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU FAT COW????" A man shouted in complete hate and anger.

My hand was over my mouth so I wouldn't make any sounds. I could hear doors being opened and slammed shut and papers being tossed around.

"GET THE HELL OUT FROM WHERE EVER YOURE HIDING!!" David demanded.

I was shaking in unrealistic fear. He was going to kill me, I've seen what David is capable of.

Then, something happened. An unfamiliar voice came from downstairs.

"Hey is everything alright? I hear-" the voice asked before he got cut off. David must have tackled him. Furniture was being knocked over, I could hear picture frames collapsing.

"Oh god" I thought. "He's gonna kill this man and then he's gonna kill me." Did I really think I could be save. David is pretty much impossible to calm down when he's angry.

The struggling sound stopped after a few minutes.

*silence*

"Uhm.... I promise I'm not here to hurt you." The man promised. "This man kinda attacked me when I came in and... He's kinda.... Not moving." My eyes shot open. I was curious to see who the man was.

"I'm up here in the bathroom, are you okay?" I shouted to him.

"Eh. Yeah. I think so, but your place is kinda wrecked. Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Maybe you should come upstairs so I can thank you properly." I yelled.

Heavy foot steps were coming up from the bottom of the stairs. I got out of my shower and unlocked the bathroom door. After letting myself out, I found the man who saved me at the opposite end of my hallway. I took a few steps forward. He was so gorgeous.

"Eh. My names Katrina." I told him as I brought my hand out for him to shake it.

"Hi. I'm Jayk. Nice to meet you." He smiled and stepped forward to shake my hand.

It got silent. At least he was able to be cute just standing there. I looked like a derp.

"Erm?" I stammered. "I'm sorry I'm as interesting as a wet carrot. I'm just so glad you saved my life.

"Did I? Was that your boyfriend?" Jayk asked in curiosity

"Hah, he was. He flipped out once I told him we needed a break." I explained.

"Ahh."

More complete silence. I couldn't do anything but just stare at my feet. The crying feeling was coming back. The knot was getting bigger and it got to the point where I couldn't talk. I finally looked back up and ran to him. My arms locked around his body and I started sobbing.

"Shh. Shhh." Jayk said. "You're gonna be fine. He's gone, and he can't hurt you. I got you." He tightened his grip on me and just stopped moving. When he stopped moving it felt like the rest of the world stopped with him. The leather of his jacket was cold, but his body heat came through his arms.

I unlocked my grip and went back a few steps.

"I'm so sorry. I got friendlier then I should have. I'm just happy I got saved. Let alone by Jayk Purdy." I explained. Jayk looked at me in shock.

"Wait hold on.. How do you know my last name?"

I got scared for a moment. Did I just scare him. I stared down at my feet in embarrassment. "Umm. I don't live under a rock, I've been a Juliet for like.. Ever." I told him.

"Haha, that's okay. It's not everyday I get to save a cutie like you." Jayk smiled. I could feel myself start to blush. He was too beautiful. I don't know what it was about him. Was it his voice that soothed me. Or was it his brown eyes??

"So um.. Can I re-hug you? I've been wanting to do this for a long time." I asked. Jayk did the same. He smiled at the ground and looked back

"No problem, cutie."

I ran back to him and pounced on him. I squealed.

"Gawsh!! I love you guys so much. But you were always my favorite." I squealed.

"Haha, thank you so much." Jayk said.

He hugged me tighter and started rocking me back and forth. When I looked up, Jayk was already looking back at me. For a moment I thought I was lost in his eyes.

But our moment was ruined by police sirens.