Chapter 2 - Naldo's Crush

Cyd's P.O.V.

It was now lunch and I sat with Shelby, Naldo and Barry as usual. A few tables away sat Madison with the cheerleaders. I could hear them talking about that they wanted her to join their team.

"So what do you guys think about the new girl?" Shelby asked.

"I hate her! I mean just look at her. Bitchy and rich, your typical mean girl if you ask me. All girls wants to be friends with her and all the boys fancies her. She's probably also really stupid and ditzy" I said.

"Cyd, don't judge someone before you know them. I mean just because she wears really fancy clothes, which by the way are gorgeous, it doesn't mean that she's a mean girl. I can see why all the boys likes her, she's pretty" Shelby said.

"Sorry Shelbs but I know a mean princess when I see one" I said and took a bite of my food.

"I agree with Shelby. She doesn't seem that bad and also she's beautiful" Naldo said and looked over at Madison's table with loving glance.

"See Cyd! You shouldn't judge someone by their looks" Shelby said.

"I don't think Naldo's the person to say that because he seems as in love with her as most of the boys here. He's under that witch's spell!" I said and looked over at Naldo who was staring at Madison.

"Naldo, do you like Madison?" Shelby turned to Naldo and asked.

"Yeah, I think so. She's really beautiful" Naldo answered.

"Okay not to interrupt you guys or anything but I agree with Cyd. Scientifically 95 % of girls that resemble to Madison in the way she dresses and acts are mean and horrible persons" Barry said.

"See I told you guys! Even Barry gets it! Science has proof that she's mean and I'm right!" I said and smiled widely.

"Well Madison could be one of the 5 % that isn't, you never know that. Don't listen to them Naldo, if you like her then go and talk to her" Shelby said.

We finished up our food and headed out in the corridors. Barry walked away somewhere so it was only me, Shelby and Naldo left. I spotted Madison a bit away with the cheerleaders.

"You know what Shelby, I'm going to talk to her" Naldo said and smiled.

I watched him walk over to the group of girls and said hi. When the cheerleaders noticed him they got all giggly and said "Hi Naldo" Naldo could say anything and the girls would still be all over him, that's part of his charm I guess.

"Can I talk to Madison for a second? In private?" He asked.

The cheerleaders nodded and walked away.

"Welcome to Portland, I'm Naldo" He continued and smiled.

"Thanks, I'm Madison" Madison said and smiled back. "You're actually really cute" She added.

"Oh thank you, you're really beautiful" He said.

"Aww thank you. We should definiately hang out sometime because I like you" She said and smiled.

"I'd like that! What about right after school? I could show you around in town and stuff" He said.

"That sounds great" She said and smiled.

While looking at them I had clenched my fists without even relizing.

"Cyd, are you okay?" Shelby said who noticed my clenched fists.

"Yes why wouldn't I be. Now excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom!" I said and ran away.

"Cyd wait!" Shelby shouted after me but I continued to run.

A/N

Ohh, What do you guys think is up with Cyd? And is Madison a mean girl or not? You'll have to wait and find out ;)

By the way if anyone hasn't looked at the cast list Madison is played by Peyton List!