For the love of Ethan

Berkley Roberts is a 22 year old college student in an abusive relationship until one day BJ pushes her too far. Betrayed by Laura, Dane Knight is a 28 year old single father in desperate need of a Nanny. He struggles to balance family and work as he pioneers the efforts to expand his family business globally. He desperately needs a full time Nanny on site 24/7 to help him with his troubled 3 year old Ethan. With a long list of fallen Nanny's, Danes mother takes matters into her own hands and hires Berkley to care for her grandson but considering she is a beautiful brunette with stunning jade eyes instead of the middle aged prude of choice Cybil only hires her under the condition that she not fall prey to Danes charms. Dane isn't one to follow the rules and he respects his mother's wishes for a while but her 'look but don't touch clause' is pure torment as a physical attraction grows between them. Soon Berkley finds her heart wrapped around the little finger of a small boy who clings to her to fill the void left by his mother. Dane wants nothing more than for his son to have a mother someday but with his work is challenging him more and more the last thing he has time for is a woman. He likes his status on the most eligible 'recycled' bachelors list minus the 'recycled' blemish and is in no hurry to settle down. Berkley is emotionally scarred and running from her past and accepts Danes generosity taking refuge in his home. Battered and broken, can Berkley let her guard down and leave her heart defenseless? Can Dane learn to trust again? Will their 'Love of Ethan' pull them together or are they both too damaged?

Status : : Ongoing

Author: : CatRyer

::::: VERY NICE AND ENTERTAINING ::::