Chapter 2

So about 20 minutes later we arrive at the mall and now we were store hopping. I was never really into the name brand bull. The only reason I'd come up here were for the shoes. But why spend so much money on something I can find cheaper somewhere else. I had the money don't get me wrong but wear this expensive ass shit for what?

    I'm walking behind my girls with my headphones in listening to Lost by Frank Ocean, while they're trying to walk this mall like it's a damn run way. I'm just laughing and shaking my head at them.

   They walked in to the True Religion store first and we seen a group of tall and handsome guys. So you most definitely know Eunice and Laysha pounced on them, I wanted to too but I seem to have sense. But I tell you there was this guy who made my heart skipped a beat and I stared for moment before I notice he was looking at me so I quickly looked away.

    He was about 6'0, had the fade cut just dipped with waves, body was built, that caramel skin tone and hazel eyes. He was just handsome as hell.

     Eunice tried to get his attention but he for sure was not going for it so just hopped on one of the homies who was fuckin' with it.

     They were walking out and he had brushed his shoulder against me and looked at me with a smirk. I'm telling you, I almost lost my composure with my knees becoming all weak.

Eunice: Girl that one was feeling you for sure. You need to go get him like right now.

I just waved her off.

   We finally left the mall. These girls had like 11 bags filled with clothes and shoes. All I got were some cute black low cut boots with a little heel I seen at this store called Reflection. They had all the cutest boots, heels, and sandals for the low.

   We headed off to one of my favorite places to go ever. Thrift town.

Laysha: Lina, please no. Don't do this to us.

Eunice: I'm bouta cry.

Me: If y'all don't stop being so over dramatic