Welcome to the world of High School

Petra's P.O.V.

After school, I looked around before going home. As a high school student, I can go home by myself and besides, my parents are gone...

Classes were so fun! Lessons were interesting, we had cool activities, even the other students who normally get bored in class agree, and our teacher was so nice, She promised us cookies on Christmas which is just in a few months!

I saw Lukas. I decided to ask him a few questions.

"Hey Lukas." I said.

"Hi Petra!" He smiled cheerfully.

"I was just wondering, do the different colors of uniform mean anything?"

"Actually, yeah!" Lukas said. "The yellow uniform are for the Grade 8 (juniors), the blue, for grade 9 like us, red for the grade 10 like Jesse and Olivia, green for the grade 11 like Axel, and violet for grade 12 (seniors)."

"Cool! But didn't you say you were older than me awhile ago? In lunch?" I asked.

"Yeah, but it is less than a year and I started school late. Kinda." He replied.

"Okay, speaking of which, where is Jesse?" I asked. "Our Axel or Olivia?"

"Oh Jesse just went to the bathroom, and Axel and Olivia went home already. They are cousins and their house is huge! They normally stay with Jesse though." Axel said.

"OK I guess I am gonna get going!" I said "Bye see you tomorrow!" 

"Bye!" He replied.

The funny thing was, I am taller than Jesse and Lukas but they are older than me!

Anyways, today was a fun first day.