Khali : chatting with you... 😉

Yaasir : Sorry.. I meant what do you do? Are you schooling?

Khali : Yes.. I just got promoted to Grade 10..

Yaasir : You're so small..

Khali : Is that a bad thing?

Yaasir : No..no. 😄 I was just wondering ma..
Can I ask you something?

Khali : Sure... 😊

Yaasir : Do you like me?

Khaleesah simply stared at the screen in front of her. She didn't feel like replying even though by now she was sure what she felt for him.

Yaasir : Khaleesah...

Khali : Yes?

Yaasir : I'm waiting for your answer..

Khali : Yes. Yes, I do...

Yaasir : 😊

Khali : Do you?
I mean do you like me?

Yaasir : Yes... 😊

The last message from him made her heart flutter preventing the smile from leaving her face. On the other side, Yaasir too felt a different emotion wash over him after he had confessed to her that he actually did like her.

Her next message caught him off guard. He couldn't take his eyes off his phone screen.

Khali : I love you ❤

When Yaasir didn't reply for a while, Khaleesah felt like she had confessed her love for him too soon. The feeling of rejection slowly creeped into her mind. However, she pushed it away, understanding that he obviously needed time to recognise what he felt for her.

Yaasir : Same here, ma.

Those words weren't what she wanted but she was content.

Khali : 😊

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

After that started the chats on Gmail and the constant emails to and forth.

Yaasir was a caring and loving young man. His words to Khaleesah were always kind and sweet. As time went on, Khaleesah couldn't help but fall a little more in love with him as she got to know his character better each passing day. And Yaasir too had finally fallen in love with the innocent, naive young girl who was seven years his junior. He felt possessive and protective of her as he got to know how soft- hearted she was. She was truly so lovable.

They had grown pretty attached to each other in the span of less than a week, and they had no idea of ever stopping this contact with each other which they thought was permissible.

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

Khaleesah had somehow told her mother the fact that she had been chatting with Yaasir, on the same day she sent him the message on Facebook.

"I don't know, Khaleesah. I must tell Abi about this. After all, he has to know. If he is OK with it, then it's fine. But if he isn't, then you will have to stop all contact with him. Try to minimize is as much as possible, as it might affect your studies as well." Her mother told in a calm voice.

The thought that her father might ask her to stop chatting with Yaasir made her feverish and she hoped so much that her father wouldn't mind.

After all, Ahmed was the one who had chosen Yaasir for her.

The next morning, Khaleesah woke up fearful of what her father might say. Luckily for her, Ahmed had no problem with her chatting and emailing Yaasir as long as his parents were also fine with it.

When Khaleesah asked him, Yaasir assured her that his parents were fine with it too.

Yaasir and Khaleesah never thought it was a form of disobedience because they had the approval of their parents.

But what they didn't realize at that time was that they were disobeying Allah - The Lord of the worlds, unintentionally!

Little did they know that this act would become an addiction to them and they wouldn't be able to leave it, even after they realise that it wasn't right.

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

A/N - Just get their Nikah done already!!! 😥😥😥

I'm sorry my dearest readers... I know I'm horrible with regular updates.. but I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter..

Don't be judgemental.. Khaleesah and Yaasir aren't really aware ..that they aren't supposed to have any form of communication until their bikes 😂😂😂 (Mr. Annoying Auto-Correct thinks he knows best...)

So let me rephrase that sentence - that they aren't supposed to have any form of communication until their Nikah!

Assalaamu Alaikum warahmathullahi wabarakaathuhu!

Loads of Love & Du'aas,
Saa Naleem❤