" dammit! "

"Calm down stark." Steve advised.

"Why can't we find a trace of any one?  How can they just disappear? "

"They had disappeared when Beth was a child as well. SHIELD could not find them."

"Thanks capsicle that's reassuring. You should do motivational talks as a proffession. "

"You think I don't want to find them? " Steve thundered.

"Guys stop." Natasha said in a stern voice, "keep searching. Don't let them win. She will not die in vain. Tony keep searching. Loki and Thor call up heimdall and ask him. Steve?  You and I are checking out some potential HYDRA  bases. Bruce?  You coming?"

Bruce nodded.

"Lets go. " Natasha commanded and everyone left.

Thor went up to heimdall and I visited an old friend. The enchantress.

---------------------------------------------

"Amora." I acknowledged.

"Ah Loki!  Been a long time."

We had placed her in a dungeon under restrictions. She wore a scanty little dress. I knew she would. I didn't care. I wanted to talk about HYDRA and leave.

"I need to find someone on midgard."

"Hmm.. midgard." She drew closer and closer until she was a few inches from me. She tried to touch my face and I smacked her hand away.

"Do not touch me."

"You refuse my advances? " she laughed, " are you in love with someone else Loki? "

"I am. "

"And who is this lucky asgardian? "

"She is a midgardian...  was a  midgardian. "

Her expression  softened.

"I'm so sorry. You need me to find her killer's?"

"Yes. "

"I have a deal."

"Then no."

"Then you will never find them. Grant me this deal and I will help you"

"What deal? "I asked warily.

" your firstborn. "

I stared at her and got up to leave

"I'm joking!  You can't take a joke anymore love?  My price is cheap. I want a day on midgard. "

"A day? "

"One day. I want to roam on midgard. I shall not cause destruction. I swear. I just want to go there."

"Done."

"Seal the deal? " she asked with a mischievous  smile.  I knew what she meant.

"No. "

"You're no fun!  Fine!  I shall make an exception for you. Blood. "

I nodded and she took out a contract. We sealed the deal in blood.

She was to accompany me to midgard.

------------------------------------------------

"Your got a new girlfriend so soon? " Tony asked rather  harshly.

"This is the enchantress she has agreed to help. " Loki responded glaring at him.

"Why didn't you think of that before? " Natasha asked.

"She isn't trust worthy. " he replied earning a pout from her. Her pout reminded him of Beth. She would pout when he teased her. She would look adorable.

"Loki? " Natasha called. He looked at her and realized he had been staring at the floor.

"What did you say? "

"How will she know? "

"She will conjure some spells. She needs some sort of an identification though."

"That lady, the caretaker?  Annabeth called her. Was she important? "

"Beth knew her from when she had been taken by HYDRA  as a child. When we were running away she almost had a panic attack when she saw her. She made sure that they were alive."

"You remember how she looked? "

"I have an idea" Loki responded. He conjured himself into the lady based on his memories, " she looks like this."

They took pictures and ran it though databases. It matched a girl. She had been  missing since she was ten and was wanted for numerous crimes as an adult.

The giant screen showed a picture of her as a child, it also showed a picture of Annabeth. Loki stared at it.

"She was beautiful" the enchantress remarked, and turned herself into Beth. Every one stared at her. Lokis eyes watered.

"You all were attached to her weren't you." Her face was like Beth's but the voice was different.

"Change back now! " Loki commanded,  his voice low and dangerous.

She pouted. Lokis  heart broke a little more, it seemed just like Beth. She changed back to her normal self wearing an extremely see through blue dress. Tony was a bit distracted as was Clint. Steve however wasn't affected at all, neither was Loki.

"What is her name? " he asked referring to the Caretaker.

"Doreen williams."

"Enchantress find her."

She nodded and got to work. She spoke in various mysterious languages.

They all waited impatiently. Loki stared at her. 

"I can sense her." She whispered. They all immediately came closer.

"Where? " Natasha asks.

"Close."

"Thats not helpful. Where exactly? " Tony replies.

Enchantress  closed her eyes and her brows knit close together.

"Thats not possible."

"Why?  Where is she? " Loki asks. He would search till the ends of the nine realms.

She opened her eyes,

"down stairs."