The truth?

Y/N'S POV:

         His explanation has to be good, "you clearly like someone, it's not the girly princess or whatever she is, it's not Atra, and don't think I don't see you blushing around me." I feel my lips curve into a smirk.

         "So? I could like someone you don't know, I could be gay for all you kn-"

        "You said her if I don't recall. Who is it?" I take a seat in front of him, my smirk growing. It's fun to play around like this.

          "Why do you care?" He narrows his eyes the blush on his cheeks going away.

           "Why do you actually believe I care? Maybe, I'm trying to help you get the girl you like to like you back." I cross my arms leaning back on the chair.

         "Yeah right, admit it, you like me." He smiles innocently and I carelessly shake my head.

           "Sorry, but that's not the case right now." I smile to mirror his. "I'm just curious apparently, now spill."

            "What if I don't?" He leans forward on his chair.

            "I'll make you." I narrow my eyes, my face going stern.

            "Pft, right." He puts his hands behind his head closing his eyes and leaning back on his chair. That's my que, I get up and walk over to him, I grab onto his chair and make it go forward, soon laughing when he's on the ground. "What was that?!"

              "Just the beginning," I smile before jumping onto him, basically knocking him fully on the ground.

               "Hey! Watch it!" His face is pink again and I laugh.

              "You should see your face right now, priceless!" I get up and walk over to the door.

          "Wait!" He gets up walking over to me, "the girl I like is..." I stand there waiting for what feels like forever. "N-nevermind! It's no one!" He looks away, his face turning bright pink.

        "Nope, who is it?~" I laugh about to open the door."

         "I-it's..... Atra yeah, I'ma go!" He then pushes past me and runs out.

        "Doesn't sound so convincing to me," I laugh to myself, "he can't lie for crap." I happily walk out of the room and go over to Atra, "heard all that?" I laugh as she joins in.

          "Yep! He's so bad at lying around you!" I then remember what I had to do and become serious in an instinct.

         "Hey, we need to get to work, I need to find out more about this operation thingy."

        "Are you sure you want to, sounds scary to me..." she looks at, clear fear in her eyes. I simply nod.

        "Well I'm not you, I'm not going to sit here and watch all these guys and that one princess do all the work." I cross my arms starting to walk.

         "Why don't you like her..?" She looks at me confused as we start heading to the cafeteria.

          "Long story... but she's evil..." I look down memories of that day rushing back. "She's who sent those guys after me when Orga found me."

        Atra gasp stopping, "you're joking!"

         "Shh!" I cover her mouth quickly and pull her into a random room, "I'll tell you the story ok?" She nods and we wait for some people to pass.

CLIFFHANGER AGAIN CAUSE YEAH! I'm pretty sure you guys are going to like the next chapter honestly, I have a huge draft for the next 3 chapters ;) anyways, I'll update on Friday so enjoy dis for now :3 -BatEvie