1.

I saw the movie and I have to. I just have to. It won't be like the book or the movie. It'll basically be fandom characters living together and all having peculiar powers. It won't have anything to do with the book by Ransom Riggs.
Thank you.
(Edit: I havent worked on this since 2016. Its almost 2020. I'm working on it now because I have a lot of stories backed up.)

May 18th, 1945, was the {almost} perfect day for the children and teenagers in Miss Carters home for Peculiar Fandoms. The sun was shining, the baby chipmunk was safely in the tree, and everything worked like clockwork.

Its their loop. May 18th, 1945. All day, every day, and Miss Carter made sure it was.perfect. It would have been...

But thats a story for a different chapter.

This is the story of multiple characters from multiple fandoms, living together in a home for Peculiar children I mean...Fandoms.

There was Natasha, a young girl who doesnt age.

And then there was Ciel. The one with the prophetic dreams.

And Sam and Dean, the brothers who can see Demons.

Harry, a wizard with a dark past.

Bucky, Wanda and Pietro. Bucky is the strongest man alive. Wanda can make illusions. Pietro is fast. Faster than anyone alive.

There's Margaret, Miss Carters daughter. Goes by Peggy Carter. Doesn't know her father or what makes her peculiar.

And then theres Steve...who stumbles upon this world...and now can never leave.