Office love RayxProd

Craig crippen is biggest business owner in New York and his husband ray is right beside him, the both of them work in the same building they arrived at work at the same time, but during their lunch break these two hang out spot is Craig's office, you might ask why is a office a hang out spot well because they have sex that's right well everyone is out to lunch these two love birds have nasty raw sex for 45 minutes everyday, you might ask don't they get tried no they don't well its about 12:00 which means is lunch time.

Ray just finish the last of his paper work and he went into the bathroom and check himself and made sure he was looking good he walk out the bathroom and down the hall to his husband office he open the door and he saw his husband on the phone he slowly close the door and sat in his husband's lap he waited for him to get off the phone after about two minutes he finally hung up and smirk at ray.

Craig: wassup baby

Ray: nothing

Craig: well lets get started

Craig Push ray on top of the desk and ripped all his clothes off and got some lube and put it on his fingers he put them in rays tight hole ray through his head back in pleasure Craig started finger him faster ray was moaning like crazy Craig bend down and started kissing ray's neck that made ray go crazy Craig move his fingers faster.

Ray: ahhh baby yes right their

Prod: you like that baby

Ray: yes baby I do ahh shit

Prod: you want my dick baby?? huh u want me to fuck the shit out you

Ray: ahhh yes daddy I do now fuck me

Prod: my pleasure slides in roughly

Ray: ahh daddy fuck me harder

Craig goes harder all you heard was skin slapping together and moans and groan's about 30 minutes later they both came they quickly got dress before anyone came back from lunch they both kiss each other

Craig: see you later baby

Ray: ok love

well that's interning

comment vote stay mindless