When she didn't say anything he sat with his back against the wall.

"An octopus has three hearts."
He turned and stared at her.

"Two pump blood to the gills and one.. is for the rest of the body." She whispered in a cracked voice and slowly looked up, she smiled a little and leaned her head against the glass.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"You should be. Idiot. " she said while still smiling.

She looked over at the other avengers who were also smiling.

"Its nice to see you again. I missed you. "

"We searched everywhere. " Steve said.

"I wasn't on earth. I was on jotunheim."

"But we attacked jotunheim while searching for you. " Thor said, "their king was already dead."

"I know. I killed him"

"You killed laufey? " Loki asks.

"Yeah, I don't think your dad approved of me, seeing as he carved me up like a Turkey on thanksgiving." Her voice grew stronger. 

Lokis eyes went to her stomach. So that's what those scars were.

"What happened to your hand? " he asked.

Her hand was bandaged till her elbow.

"Uh.. I pulled laufeys heart out and got burned. "

Everyone stared at her confused. She sat up and faced them

"The touch of a frost giant can give frost bite. Their heart is so cold that it can burn you. One day he had finished his... 'torture session' and had turned away from me. My ropes had come loose. I could remove my hand. I thought of all that he had done. I let anger control me. And when he turned, I pushed my hand through him, caught hiis cold heart and pulled it out. That's when they brought me here and used me as bait for you."

Footsteps were heard. Beth immediately sat straight.

A lady walked in. She seemed in her late forties. Her hair was pulled into a bun.

"Caretaker." Beth acknowledged.

She simply stared at her. The door opened and ten guards walked in and began dragging her out. She went without a fuss. Everyone protested against it. But she went without a word.

----------------------------------------------

The door opened and they threw Beth in. She slumps on the floor. Everyone rushed to the glass.

"Beth? "

"Lady Annabeth."

She slowly groaned and got up. Her eyes were a fierce blue and all her veins were black. She spat out blood and sat up. Her white clothes were red and a large gash was on her arm. She had a fresh bruise on her face. She looked angry. She stood up and began pacing the box.

"What is she doing? " Steve asked.

"Controlling" Bruce replied. He knew what she was doing. He had tried it before," the monster in her is hyped. She wants to hurt something. She is trying to control it by exerting herself. Don't talk to her. Just let her be." He warned as he saw Loki move close to her. Loki nodded and sat near Thor. He had found her. Was he too late?

The caretaker walked in at that time. This Time she was alone. She walks over to Beth's glass. Beth looks at her and glares.

"What? " she spits out.