Chapter 2

My brothers had no idea what was about to hit them. Mom had already talked things over with dad. Jerry had been gracious enough to let us move into one of his houses, turns out he makes a lot more money then his wardrobe put on. There was only one condition to us living in his house though, we were to share It with the family of the other lead, whoever that is.

Once everyone had settled in the kitchen my mom sat my brothers down and used her calming voice to tell them my great news.

Instead of being pissed they seemed about as overjoyed as I was, they have always been amazing and supportive to me, and I the same to them. They also were super excited to be moving to California, probably because they were board with all the girls here. We were all a little reluctant to be leaving our friends, but we would come back.

That is how I ended up here, now about to board a plane with a backpack slung over my shoulders and a carry on by my side 3 weeks latter. Sending my last goodbye texts to my friends.

Once on the plane I settled in and brought out my copy of the script, it was huge. I've only read about ten pages so far, saving it for the plane ride. As I continued to read I caught on that there were a lot of boys in this movie, which is about a part time small town girl-part time big city girl banned by her parents to do any sports, they made sure she was always dressed to perfection. Everything changes one day when the rookie base ball team is having a practice while she walks by the park. A ball lands at her feet and the team is yelling to her to throw it back, but then changes their minds because she's too much of a girl and "can't throw" but she proves them wrong. They ask her to join the team as a pitcher but she insists on dating one of the players during the season so her parents don't find out she's playing. And of corse the boy and girl fall in love in the end.

I still don't know who the boy is, which is weird since we will be living with him and his family.

-------fast forward over the plane ride-------

Once off the plane we went to the carousel to grab the rest of our luggage then headed outside to where we found a man with our last name on a piece of paper in front of him. We approached the man and he greeted us by saying he was our driver and would be taking us to the house, also the other family had already arrived yesterday.

---arriving at house---

As we were driving I could tell Jerry's house was going to be nice. All the houses we passed were huge, nothing like our small town back home.

We slowed down and started to turn in to a driveway. Ok so Jerry might be crazy and dress like a hippie, but he had awesome taste in houses. It was big like all the others and white and total isolated from the neighbors.

Then it hit me, I was about to meet the boy I would have to pretend to fall in love with and his family.

The car stopped and my not so silent brothers hustled out excited at the site of where we were now living. As they stood in front of the house in awe a tall woman with dark brown hair came out through the front door, she ran up to our family and welcomed my mom with a hug, "Hi! I'm Elizabeth but you can just call me Liz!" She then turned to me and smiled extremely wide, "you must be Audree!" I nodded "it's so nice to meet you, I've only hear exceptional things from Jerry, how old are you sweetie?"

Pointing to my brother and myself I answered, "we're all 15, triplets"

"Wow, that's amazing, and perfect! I have three teenage sons, one of which is 15 and who you'll be acting with! Hopefully you will all get along and become life long friends!" There it is, parents always want there children to be life long friends, as if people don't change and drift apart. Instead of saying that though I used my expert acting skills and widened my smile nodding like a bobble head.

We all started walking towards the open front door and Liz started talking again, "so Audree is this your first time acting?"

"Well I've done some theater but this is my first film role"

"Wow I'm impressed, it mashed first movie/film role too actually"

"Nash is your son who's also in the movie?" I asked.

"Guilty as charged" a new voice chimed in, "and you must be my love interest for this movie" I looked up to seed a tall familiar looking brown haired boy coming down the stairs.

I scoffed, "if anything your my love interest"

my brothers saw where this was going as if they were two steps ahead of the game because they instantly pulled me over to them and started walking up the stairs Nash came down, Alex asked all the parents standing in the hall way if we would find our rooms upstairs and Liz replied by saying, "yes of corse, Nash will show you"

Jackson then butted in saying, "no no it's fine we'll find them, no need to bother anyone." We all grabbed our luggage and journeyed our way upstairs.