Brea shrieked. "What are you doing?" She wiped furiously at her mouth as Dan stared openmouthed at her. "What the hell?"

"Close your mouth, Miller." Scarlett instructed. She shrugged as Dan turned to her. "Dunno what's wrong with her so don't ask me. I think she hit her head."

"Definitely loco."

Scarlett turned her attention back to Erik and smirked at him. She ran a hand through the dark curls atop his head.

"I love when you speak Spanish. It makes me so hot." She told him before leaning in to resume their hardcore makeout session.

Brea turned away to see Dan still looking at her.

"What the hell is going on around here?" She wondered out loud. She put her hands on her hips and eyed Dan carefully. "And why are you using MY shower?"

"Cos it's my shower,too." Dan answered. He took a step toward her and placed his hand on her shoulder. "You feeling okay, baby?"

"I am NOT your baby." She looked away from him. "Please go put some clothes on."

"Oookaaay."

Dan backed out of the room slowly, still staring at Brea. She picked up a stack of napkins on her coffee table and threw them at the couple on the couch.

"Will you two stop that?"

"Party pooper," Scarlett grumbled as Erik's hand moved up her thigh. She giggled. "Why are you acting all weird?"

"Dan must not be giving it up," Erik stage whispered.

"What are you talking about?" Brea yelled. She threw up her hands and walked back into her bedroom. "Oh my god!"

Dan looked from putting on his boxer briefs. He smiled at Brea as he tugged them over his hips.

"What are-holy shit!" She covered her eyes. "How do you not poke an eye out with that thing?"

Dan glanced down at his crotch then back at Brea and grinned.

"I've never once had a complaint."

"God, I have to be dreaming," she muttered to herself. She squeezed her eyes extra tight in the hopes that when she opened them, she would wake up. "Oh fuck," she muttered as she opened them to see a half-naked Dan still standing in front of her.

"I think you need some aspirin and a nap, Brea." Dan raised one eyebrow. "And some Miller loving."

"Yes on aspirin and a nap. No on Miller loving." She glanced at his crotch again. "Holy shit."

"I'll get you a couple pills."

And with that he exited the bedroom. Brea shook her head. How in the world did Scarlett handle that every night? But wait, Scarlett was with Erik now for some odd reason. This day was just weird.

Her phone went off and she looked at it without thinking. A message from Jessa-hopefully she was acting normal.

Me and Jake are gonna stop by later with dinner. See you soon

That didn't sound too bad. Brea typed out ok and hit send before putting her phone in her pocket and laying back on her bed. She paused and thought-wait, what if that meant Jessa and Jacob were together? Brea sighed and closed her eyes. It really all had to be a dream.

"Aspirin and water, baby girl."

Brea held out her hand without opening her eyes. As mesmerizing as Dan's junk was, she didn't feel like seeing it again. He placed the pills in her hand and she swallowed them. She held out her hand for the water and took that without opening her eyes as well.