"Matthis?"

"Yes, Denmark, he's been telling meto call him by his name and I've finally gotten into the habit,possibly." You said with a smile as Lukas felt his icy heart clenchand jealous rage fill up in him. He was a viking and though he nolonger participated in the long dead tradition he was still a vikingand was still possessive of what he treasured. And you were what hetreasured, along with his little brother, his friends who he'd neversay out loud were his friends, magic and coffee. And he wasn't aboutto let one of his friends steal you away.

You gave a giggle as Lukas spun youfast, you think he was playing as you had seen his playful sidebefore which mostly came when he was teasing his little brotherIceland to call him big brother. However you gasp as your pushed upagainst an unyielding wall and your front is pressed against anequally unyielding chest. You looked around with surprised (eyecolor) pools, there was no one around as you looked and then intoLukas's intense blue eyes.

"Lukas?"

"I thought you only refereed tomeby my human name." Lukas said simply as you blinked confused eyes."Your mine." He stated more as you blinked even more confused.

"Yours?" You asked as Lukas's armsmoved to grip your waist tightly.

"Ja. (Yes.) Min. (Mine.)" Lukasanswered as you blushed a bit at that.

"Does...does that...that mean youwant me?" You asked as he kissed you which caused you to gasp. Hepulled away and stroked your face, your soft (skin tone) flesh thatwarmed under his touch.

"Yes, and your mine. A viking doesn'tgive up until he gets what he wants." He pointed out which causedyou to raise an eyebrow with a smirk as a mischievous spark lit upyour (eye color) orbs.

"You stopped being a viking hundredsof years ago Lukas." You pointed out as he answered merely byholding you closer and whispering Norwegian in your ear."Um...Lukas...what are you saying?" He asked as you looked up athim.

"You are mine. Mine." He saidsimply holding you tight, "I'm not one to share." He added as youquirked an eyebrow at him.

"Do I not get a say in this?" Youasked as he looked at you with wide eyes before seeming sad though hedidn't show any emotion.

"Yes....yes you do." He addedstarting to pull away however you stopped him by gripping his tie,not to strangle him which he thought for one moment that you wouldbut instead you pulled him down to fuse your lips to his.

"Good." You whispered against hissurprisingly soft lips as he actually showed some surprise. "I'llbe yours only if your mine." You said with a smile as he actuallysmirked kissing you once again. "Lukas?" you asked as he kisseddown your neck to the collar of your dress.

"Marking what is mine." He statedbut before you could say anything to ask him what he meant his lipsattached to your neck to lick, suck, and bite at the sensitive skin.

"Lukas, that feels kind of good, ah!"You moaned as he held you tighter. He pulled away when he finally wassatisfied at the dark mark on your soft skin.

"Like I said, a viking never gives upuntil he gets what he wants; mine." Lukas said having an actualsmirk which you didn't think was possible until now.

"Guess what Lukas? I'm not a vikingbut I do believe in equality." You used his mild confusion to youradvantage to flip the two of you so he was up against the wall andyour lips attached to his neck. Giving his neck the same attentionthat he had given to yours not stopping till he had a love bite onhis neck to match yours.

As you were finishing you heard agentle moan pulling away to see Lukas actually having a light blushon his face which caused you to giggle. "Your cute when you blush."You explain to his silent question as he merely grips your waistlifting you up so your breast are pressed against his chest.

"Mine." He stated as you nuzzledhis neck. You merely hummed as he held you tighter, "say it." Hecommanded, "you know you want to."

"Nei. (No.)"

"Come on, you know you want to,you'll feel so good." He begged as you didn't move and shook yourhead as he nuzzled your collarbone holding you tightly. "Do it forme. Just say it. Say 'I'm yours Lukas.'"

"Fine," you sighed giving him aplayful glare, "I'm yours Lukas-if and only if-your mine to." Youadded with a smirk as he nodded, "and you have to say it." Youadded just to make him blush.

"I'm yours Name." He said blushingslightly as you giggled kissing his cheek.

"Min Kaare. (My love.)" You nuzzledas his eyebrows furrowed at the Danish words.

I love Norway, especially making himembarrassed! Payback for all he does to poor Iceland.