meeting the angel

Klaus p. O. V.

I heard and saw what the beautiful girl did. I wonder what kind of creature she is. She is definitely queen material. She is leaving and I follow. I can't let her get away. I might never see her again and I can't have that.

I follow her and I find her touching this man with her hand and her hand is white. Maybe this town won't be so boring. I wonder what this beautiful creature is. "hello miss I'm Klaus the original hybrid. Who are you"? "I'm Mira it's nice to meet the original hybird".

"well I hope my reputation doesn't proceed me". "you don't have to worry I don't judge people and if anyone gets on my bad side. Trust you would know".

"well it was nice meeting you. Maybe we could talk some more sometime. "

"sure here is my number. I hope I will see you soon".

"oh you don't have to worry mira you will definitely see me again. "

Mira p. O. V.

The original hybrid is so sexy. I really hope I made a great friend. Hopefully, he will text or call soon"

I can't think  about the sexy hybrid when I have a son to think about. I won't let anyone in mines sons life without really knowing them. I'm going home to see my beautiful son. He is my world. His father Chris is not in the picture. Chris was my best friend and lover but sadly, he passed away of a heart disease I tried to save him.