Unpleasantville (Edited)

Start from the beginning

As I was putting on my costume in my room, Elena went to go get her purse so we could wait for Stefan. That was until I heard a big crash from downstairs and I quickly ran to where the noise was coming from, and I find Stefan and Elena as shocked as I am for some reason.

[Bella's Costume]-->

"What the hell was that noise?" I ask them both, and they just stare at me.

"Damon will be here soon, we'll tell you together?" Stefan tells me, while gesturing me and Elena to sit down on the sofa.

After a few minutes we were joined by Damon, then Stefan and Elena told us about how Noah had sneaked into the house and tried to kill Elena and me.

"How did he get in?" Damon asks us, but mainly Elena since I still didn't know who this guy was, I only knew that he was a vampire.

"He was invited in." Elena tells him with her head down not even bothering to look at him.

"He posed as a pizza delivery guy last night." Stefan tells him. Wait a minute, when did we get pizza?

"Well, he gets points for that. Did he say what he wanted?" Damon asks them, and I also look at them for an answer.

"No. He was too busy trying to kill me." Elena says to him as if it wasn't obvious, well she does have a point, but if it was me I wouldn't let him go without explaining himself.

"And you have no idea who this is?" Stefan asks him.

"No." Damon replies simply, then he looks at Stefan's unconvinced face "Don't look at me like that. I told you we had company." He tells him.

"You think there's more than one?" I ask him worried if he comes back.

"We don't know." Damon says whilst taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Damon, he was invited in." Stefan states the obvious while Damon nods, understanding what Stefan is hinting at.

"Then we go get him tonight." Damon says, then looking at me and Elena "You two up for it?" He asks us. I look at Elena and she nods.

"What do I have to do?" I ask him, putting on a brave face.

"Me and Stefan will take you guys to the dance. We'll see who shows up." Damon says simply as I nod my head.

"That's a bad idea." Stefan says, but he does have a point, his could end terribly.

"Till we get him, this house isn't safe. For anyone who lives in it. It's worth a shot" Damon says, also stating a good point.

"We have to do it." I say looking at Stefan who looks anxious and Damon nods agreeing with me. I then see Elena grabbing Stefan's hand and putting it in hers and looks up at him.

"We'll be with the two of you. We'll be safe, I'll be safe." Elena assures him, as Stefan looks up at Damon who shrugs his shoulders.

(Skip to Mystic Falls High School)

As me, Elena, Stefan and Damon approach the school, Stefan offers Elena his arm and she takes it and they walk in. Damon then offers me his arm, I look at it for a second and think... What the heck, he's protecting me, I might as well enjoy myself.

"Fine." I say linking our arms "But only until I find Lincoln." I tell him as we walk into the school.

"Oh yeah, I read in Stefan's diary about this Lincoln guy, he sounds like quite the charmer. But I must warn you, I can also be very charming at times." He whispers the last part in my ear as we approach Stefan, but Elena's not there.

"Don't tell me you've lost her already?" I ask him as he looks at mine and Damon's arms, so I unlink them.

"No, I haven't. She's with Bonnie and Caroline at the punch bowl." Stefan tells me, looking in the direction of Elena.

"Well, if you'd excuse me, I'm going to find a dancing partner." Damon tells us as he walks away towards Bonnie and Caroline, and Elena had already started to make her way back to us.

"Where's Damon going?" Elena asks us as she grabs Stefan's hand.

"To find trouble, let's go get him." I tell them as we follow Damon who headed over to Caroline and Bonnie but they already left leaving Damon by himself.

"Where did they go?" I ask him as he turns around to face all three of us.

"I don't know." Damon tries to say innocently, innocent my ass.

"What did you say to them?" Stefan's demands.

"I was perfectly polite. Bella... Would you like to dance?" Damon asks me, but then I spot Lincoln from the corner of my eye.

"Sorry Day-Day, I already owe someone else one." I say to him whilst walking towards Lincoln "Hey Lincoln, how about that dance?" I ask him, as he turns around and smiles down at me.

"Sure, shall we?" He asks as he holds out his hand for me to take, and I take it without hesitation.

"We shall." I say to him as we make it out to the dance floor.

We danced for about an hour, but I didn't seem tired, I just feel like I want to keep dancing with him all night.

"It seems like we have fitted in a few extra dances than just one". He tells me as I smile at his comment.

"I guess so." I say to him. But then I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I turn around to see Damon.

"Bella, it's time to say goodnight, we have to go." He tells me while giving me a strange look, I guess they found the guy.

"Okay" I tell him bluntly, but them turn back to Lincoln "I gotta go, but I'll see you at school, or text me." I tell him and kiss him on the cheek. As I pull away I give him a sad smile to say sorry.

"No problem, I'll see you later." He tells me as Damon pulls me out of the school.

"So, did you get the guy?" I asked him as we come to a stop.

"Yeah, me and Stefan staked him, we found out that he only wanted Elena because you guys look like Katherine and he stalked Elena because he thought she was an easy target. Anyways, Stefan took his car so I'm taking you home, ready?" He asks me stepping closer, I look around and make sure no one can see.

"Ready." I tell him as I wrap my arms around him and where suddenly in my room "Thanks ,Damon. uh... Can I ask you something?" I ask him as I take a few steps back towards my bed

"Sure, what is it?" He asks me taking a step closer.

"I know its non of my business but I'm just looking out for my sister, OK. Is Stefan only dating my sister because she looks like Katherine?" I ask him, I really don't want him to be because if he is then I might just have to stake him, as I don't let anyone hurt my sister, she's my best friend.

"Bella, the first time I came into your house, I told you how no one has made Stefan smile the way he does today like that in along time, even Katherine couldn't. The last person who did that was our mother, and that was over 150-something years ago. She made him smile because she saw the good in him, the same way Elena does, that is why he is dating her and that is why he loves her, it is not because she looks like Katherine." He tells me honestly, wow... I never new he loved her.

"Thanks Damon, I really needed to hear that." I tell him as I sit down on my bed.

"No problem, goodnight Annabelle." He says to me as he leaves my room. I thought Damon really hated his brother, but I think its just because he can't exactly forgive him right now for whatever he did 1864.