3

**Shay POV**
1 day later

Today is my last day suspended and also the day Zo get discharged from the hospital. I really can't wait because yesterday I did nothing at all. I mean I woke up, went back to sleep, eat, use my phone, eat, watch Netflix, eat, and eat. Today my and Zo plan on going to Six flags because there's no school today. Today is actually Tuesday but the principal says that I can count today as a suspension day.

Anyway I went in my bathroom and took care of my hygiene. When I was done I went to bed and just air dried while I was scrolling through Instagram. I stopped at a post that Zo posted and it was a pic of her licking a boy face while he was looking down at his phone.

(Caption) pimpzaddy.zo ~ My aggy babby💛

All I can think right now is who df is this. I put on a random tshirt with some underwear and some shorts. I called Zo on FaceTime and waited for it to connect.

"Shay babby" Zo said

"Don't Shay babby me I'm not your baby no more " I said with a sad face

"Wym baby"

"You got yourself a new boo, it's all coo tho"

"Hehehe you talking about My Kennieee pooh"

I mugged her and she just bust out laughing

"Nah but Frfr I'm hurt when was I gonna know about kennie pooh" I said

"Oh shit my bad but you can meet him today cause he coming to six flags with his boys"

"Mhm whatever you better get ready now or Ima leave you this time" I said before hanging up

I went to my closet to figure out what to wear. After about ten minutes I picked out a white polo crop top, some true religion jeans, and Jordan 12's. I got dressed and put on my gold Rolex with my gold chain that my brother bought me. I just let my hair down and glossed my lips. I grabbed my stuff and left. I got in my car and went to Zo house. When I got there I honked and Zo came out. We talked for a while and then we was jus singing along to songs playing on the radio.

                     **Zo POV**

I can't wait to see my baby today. He coming to six flag with his boys. He in a gang but I know that his gang got beef with Shay brother gang. I told him to not bring none of his drama to six flags and I'm also real good friends with Twan so I don't want nothing to happen to nobody. I hope Twan and his gang don't be there but almost everyone from our town gon be at at six flags today. Maybe it is a bad idea to have two gangs with beef in the same place.

                    **Twan POV**

Y'all already know who up in this , it's Twan Shay brother. Me and my boys going to six flags today. I should tell Shay matter fact lemme do that now

Me: I'm going to six flags today wanna come

Sus🤕❤️: ughh you always gotta copy me I'm already on my way there

Me: oh fr that's wassup I'm coming with my boys

Sus🤕❤️: yayyyy I get to meet new people 😌

Me: your happy ass

Shay finally going to meet my boys I never let her meet them even tho them my boys for a while now. I don't  plan on telling Shay that these my boys I trap wit. They my only boys but she don't know they also also trap.

                       **Shay POV**

Me and Zo just got to six flags we payed and now we inside I guess Zo saw her boo because she ran to this boy and started kissing all on his face. I walked over to her.