We lived next to the woods. It was peaceful here. Our backyard was just a giant field. My brother and I were always exploring. Today he wanted to go in the woods. When we told our mother, she freaked out about it. "You're not going in the woods! You don't know what is in there!," she yelled. "Mom, I'm 17. I can take care of myself," I said. "I don't care how old you are! No means no!," she said. She was like this ever since our little sister and our father disappeared after going in the woods. We moved because of that. My brother and I walked to our rooms. I sat on my bed and stared at my computer. I walked over to my computer and looked at the news about Dad's and Sis' disappearance. I noticed that something new was added to the news. It read "The victims seem to have some type of mark on their wrists. The mark is of a circle with a x through it. Could this be the work of the creature people call Slenderman or is someone playing a prank? That information is being studied. If you have any information please contact us with the number below." It scared me. I didn't believe it was the tall creature that kills people. He never left bodies behind.

Who did this then?

The mark fasinated me. I wondered why someone would make that mark. They were crazy for doing so.

"Skylar! Dinner!" My mother called. I stood up, leaving my computer on, and went downstairs. We ate dinner which was roast beef as always. I finished my dinner and went to my room. My computer had been messed with because the screen said "Always watches. No eyes." I was freaked out. "Daniel! Come here," I yelled. My brother, Daniel, came into my room. "Yeah?" he said. "Did you do this," I asked pointing at my computer. "No. I didn't touch it" he replied. He backs away looking scared. "Ok. I believe you," I said. Daniel went to his room. I just stared at the computer and after a while I turned it off.

I'll find out who or what did this.