Chapter 1: F-Father

(Y/n) =your name
(M/n) = middle name
(E/c) = eye colour
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair colour
(F/c) = favourite colour
(W/c) = weapon choice
(A/n) = authors note
"Means talking"
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-
I haven't seen my father in so many years now. I have heard I got his demonic face. I walked over to the mirror in my room. I looked at my (h/l) (h/c) hair, and my e/c eyes. I could see tears streaming down my cheeks. I looked at the corner, and saw my (f/c) death scythe. It was a (w/c), I got it when I was 6. I was the youngest graduated grim reaper in history. My uncles (the other grim reapers you see them as uncles) mean that I was skilled, and I DIDN'T get it from my parents. It was no surprise uncle Will hated demons, and my mother she.... Was a bit unusual.

I could hear the door to my room open. I looked at the door, my mother came in with a cake. That is when I remembered it was my birthday today. I sighed and walked over to my bed, and sat beside my mother. She looked at me with one of her smiles. I smiled back with one of those fake smiles. She sighed and gave me a piece of cake.

,,You know (Y/n)?" She asked.

,,What is it mother?" I asked.

,,I think it is time for you to meet your father" she said, this comment made me so happy.

,,Really mom?!" I asked smiling.

,,Yes he is working with some Ciel right now as his butler" she said.

,,oh a soul deal?" I asked.

,,Yes" she answered.

,,Cool that would be my first time on the field as a demon" I said.

,,Pack your things (n/n) your going tomorrow at dawn" she said and left.

,,Of course mother" I said smiling, and began packing my things.

-time skip to dawn-

I got outside and walked over to the carriage. Mom said that was how humans travelled. I looked at my old home, and heard uncle Will complain to my mother.

,,Why are you letting her stay with a demon?!" He yelled.

,,Don't talk like that about my bassi" mom answered, and made a fangirl expression.

Before uncle could talk to me the carriage started moving, and my mom just looked at Will and stuck her tung out. I face palmed and felt asleep. Some time later I could feel we stopped and someone opened the door for me. I walked out with my death scythe in my right hand. I walked up to the door and knocked. A man dressed in black opened the door. And at the moment I saw him I knew, he was my father.

,,How can i help you miss?" He asked.

,,(Y/n) (F/n) Michaelis" I said.

,,(Y-Y/N)?" He asked.

,,Yes Sebastian Michaelis" I said with a grin.

,,(Y/n)!" He said, and hugged me.

,,You are killing me" I said with a smile.

,,Oh that's not good me a demon, killing a rare and divine being" he said.

,,I missed you" I said, with tears running down my eyes.

,,Come I will show you my young lord" he said, and took my hand.

(Sebastian PoV)
Why is she already here? She can't be done with her grim reaper graduation already she's just 13! But then again she have a death scythe. Oh I hope she got to have one and not having one illegal like her mother.

(A/N) oh no Sebastian she graduated when she was 6 that is 7 years ago)