C H A P T E R 3 : About last night...

Start from the beginning

" Is he hot? " Megan ask me.

" Dude..you have a boyfriend! " I playfully slap her arm.

" Just kidding...I love James! " Megan said to me.

" Haha. Fine. Okay. I'm going to work now.. " I said to her. We finally reach New York Model Management Agency at 596 Broadway #7 10012, New York. The place I'm working.

I unbuckle my seatbelt, getting ready to work!

" Hey Stef..I can't pick you up today..I have meeting.. Can you..like go home by yourself? " Megan ask to me.

" oh...hm..Okay..Sure... " I said to her. I can't be mad about it..Yeah..She help me alot.

" Thank you for understanding.." She said to me.

" Thank to you because you help me alot.. I need to go now..Late for work..Haha" I said to her and het out from the car.

" Hey Stef..We have 10 minutes to get you ready...We have a new campaign today.. " Dylan, the make up artist said to me as I entered the studio.

" What is today campaign about? " I ask him. Stripping off my shirt and pants and change to the clothes that I need to wear

" The Grayson Company launch a new product. Come and sit here, I need to get you ready.. " He tap to the seat infront of him. I walk to him and he put on the make up and Becca, the hairstyler getting my hair ready.

The Grayson Company...Why do I feel the company name seems so familiar?

" You're done..Go to the set now.. " Dylan said to me. I nodded at him and go to the set.

* * *

" Five minutes rest guys " Brian, the photographer said to us, the models. I walk to the make up place and Dylan start to fix some of my make up. Something catch my sight. A guy with a white shirt hugging his perfect body and black slack.

" Jonathan? " I said out his name.

" Oh Lawson! " He came near the make up place.

" Stef..This is the CEO of The Grayson Company. His name is.." Dylan stopped speaking as I cut him.

" I know him.. " I said to Dylan.

" Can you give us a minute? " Jonathan said to Dylan. He nodded and left us.

" Wow, I don't know that you're the model for this campaign.. " Jonathan said to me.

" And wow I didn't know that you're a CEO of a company.. Why did you.. " My word stopped as Jonathan put his index finger on my lips.

" Let's have lunch together...." He paused. " I'll answer everything that you want to know.. "

" Fine..but, What are you doing here? " I ask him.

" I want to see the progress. " Jonathan said to me. Before I can say anything else, the photographer ask us to get back to set.

I feel so awkward to pose when Jonathan looking at me. After the photoshoot end, I go to the changing room and change to my outfit. The door being open as soon as I finish put on my outfit. Damn!

" Hey, you're done? ". Jonathan ask me. I nodded and we walk out the room.

" So, you're a CEO... " I said to Jonathan as we settle down at one of the restaurant at Brooklyn. He nodded. The waiteress come and take our order.

" But why do you stay at the apartment? Usually..People that has high position in company live in a big house. " I said to him.

" Well, my dad sent me here for buisness  matter..my house is at LA. I live there with my dad and my sister with her son. " Jonathan said to me. The waiter came with our food and put it on the table. Jonathan thank him.

" So, it's family company? " I ask him. He nodded his head and dig in his food.

" Do you have boyfriend? " Jonathan ask me.

" Uh..Not anymore...I break up with him.. "

" Why? " Jonathan frowned

" He cheating on me...with my aunt..Can you believe it? He's totally asshole..Break up with me because of my 45 years old aunt right after we had sex. " I complain to Jonathan. He let out a chuckle.

" I guess he finds your aunt attractive.. "

" What about you..have any girlfriend? " I ask him.

" Used to. She dumped me. She bored with me. " Jonathan said to me

" Wow..That's rare....Girl dump boy.." I muttered.

" That make me emotionally unavailable. Not accepting any girl to make my girlfriend. " He said to me then he took a sip of his drink.

" and I'm emotionally damage. Stupid asshole boyfriend.." I said to him. He let out a loud laugh. I just gave him a smile and continue eating.