Our Meeting

(A/N) Hello everyone. Welcome back for the second chapter. The picture above is how Katsuo looks. (Picture belongs to its rightful owner) It was pretty difficult finding a picture that looked close enough to how I imagined him, but I'm glad I was able to find at least one. Since it takes a lot of time to draw and edit.

Key: (The new ones in this chapter)

(E/C) = Eye Color

(H/C) = Hair Color

Ok! I'm done here. Enjoy. ^-^

Katsuo's POV

I sat with my head resting in my hand as I stared at the front of the classroom completely bored allowing a sigh to escape. Oh how time seemed to drag on without her near. 'I miss (Y/N)' I thought not even listening to the teacher standing in front of the classroom. (Y/N)'s class had ended sometime ago and I was forced to go to my next class, but all I really want to do is stay by her side forever. 'Why must this class be so long?! (Y/N)'s class was much shorter.' Or at least that's what it felt like. Time flies by so fast when I'm with her. I let out another frustrated sigh just before class had ended. 'Finally.' I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out of the room. I headed straight towards her classroom, standing by the door I let the rest of the class file out before I entered.

"(Y/N) let's have lunch together." I gave her a huge grin, in which she returned with a bright smile. Oh how I love that smile.

"Sure." She replied taking a seat at her desk and pulling out a plastic bag.

I pulled a chair to the front of her desk and sat down across from her. Seeing what she pulled out for her lunch I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Don't tell me that's what you're eating."

She looked at me questioningly. "It is. Why? It's just rice balls."

"The store bought kind. I thought you would start taking care of yourself better once you started living on your own, but I can see that I was wrong." I sighed at her putting my hand over my face. I'm really worried for her. She's a terrible cook so she avoids doing it by buying already prepared food, she can be very absent minded too, and winds up staying up all night without even noticing. She can't live on her own if she's like this. I sigh once again.

"It can't be helped. You know how bad at cooking I am this is my only option if I want to eat." She said so matter-of-factly. I opened my mouth to speak.

"(Y/N)" A cheerful voice called from the doorway of the classroom. There was a man there, most likely a teacher, he wore a grin as he greeted her with her first name. I gripped my pants with a clenched fist trying to contain my anger. 'Who does he think he is addressing my (Y/N) so familiarly. Oh how I want to rip his throat out.'

(Y/N) smiles in his direction. 'I want to stab him in the throat with my chopsticks.' "Haruki. Good afternoon. What brings you here?" She asked him, her (E/C) eyes fixated only on him.

"I just came to check how you were doing and wanted to see if you wanted to have lunch with me, but I see you already have company. Sorry. I'm not interrupting anything am I?" He asked looking in my direction. I glare coldly at him not speaking a word.

"Ah, no. It's alright. This is Katsuo Nakahara, he's a friend of mine from my home town." She explained motioning towards me. "Suo this is Haruki Oshiro, I've been in his care since I took up this job."

'So this is the guy that dared to ask my sweet (Y/N) on a date. Now I have a face with the voice.' I thought remembering standing by the classroom door this morning hearing their conversation.