1st Day of Classes

(A/N) Hello everyone I'm Iris Rain. I thought I'd do a quick introduction before I start the story. The picture above is the letter portion of the description. I thought it was a waste to not show you how it would have looked if there was font. It's not really important though. I hope you enjoy the story. I set it up to have choices in the story, and there will be one in this chapter so choose whichever you like, or feel free to read them both. I usually do. XD Alright! Let's get down to business. For anyone who hasn't read this type of story, here is a key you can use I'll add to it as I go.

Key: (These are the only 2 I've used so far) >.<

(A/N) = Author's Note

(Y/N) = Your First Name

(L/N) = Your Last Name

---

"Here you go. Sorry I wasn't able to get it to you before now, I couldn't find it anywhere." Haruki Oshiro said kindly handing me my class's roster.

"Thank you very much Oshiro-san." I replied taking the file from him.

"Oh please, just call me Haruki. It's my pleasure to be the one to show you the ropes around here. If there's anything you need just come by and let me know. I'll be sure to help you out." He said standing up. As he started towards the door he motioned for me to follow, so I did. We walked down the hallway together side by side as he lead the way. "So your classroom is right over here. Classes have already started so everyone is probably already inside waiting for your arrival. Once again I apologize for doing this so late. I really should have gotten you the roster sooner. I can't believe I made you late on the first day of classes for the year." He scratched the back of his neck apologetically as we both stood outside the classroom door.

"Really it's no trouble at all. Don't worry about it." I gave him a reassuring smile. Yeah it was a bit troubling to be late to class on the first day, but it couldn't be helped after all. I'm not the type to hold things like this against someone anyway. Haruki is a fellow teacher and my co-worker he's been helping me the last couple of weeks to get ready for classes, which started today. Since he's been around for a few years he was assigned to look after me until I'm used to everything. From what I've seen of him he's a very kind and cheerful man. He's about 3 years older than me making him 27, he has short spiky blond hair and gorgeous green eyes.

 He's about 3 years older than me making him 27, he has short spiky blond hair and gorgeous green eyes

(A/N) I'm too lazy to go through all the trouble of drawing Haruki right now. I'll probably do that later on, but this is how I've imagined him but with green eyes instead of brown. (If you can even see his eyes from here. I can barely see them. Lol.) Picture of course belongs to the rightful owner I accept no credit for it. I seriously just found it off of Google. -_- Well I've said enough here carry on with the story!

"Ah! I know. How about I take you out to dinner this weekend to make it up to you, my treat." He offered excitedly.