The Journal

SMUT AND INCEST WARNING!!!!!

A/N: This is based off on Survivor Season 27: Blood vs. Water. This is one day after Vytas arrives at Ponderosa (the place where the jury goes after they get eliminated)

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

Aras' POV

Vytas and I have been alone at Panderosa for so long and I've been feeling really guilty that I was responsisble for his elimination. I wanted to talk to Vytas to make sure everything was okay. I walked over to Vytas' room. I was about to knock and I thought, Why would I have to knock, he's my brother for God's sake.

I opened door to find Vytas naked on his own bed. 

I screamed, "WHAT THE FUCK VYTAS?" I paused for a moment. "What are you doing?"

Vytas just smiled with even more glee. He knew about Aras' secret journal with all of his fantasies about him and Vytas.. you know, doing stuff.

Vytas replied, "Don't worry Aras, I've seen it. You're journal, I mean."

I relaxed at what Vytas just said. I've been writing in this journal almost right after Vytas got better from his drug addiction. I've always liked Vytas, even though he wasn't there for me growing up, I've really grown up to love him... not just as a friend or brother, but as....... you know. Vytas didn't even wait for me to reply and he started walking toward me.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

Vytas' POV

When I first saw Aras' journal, I freaked out. I've been reading it recently and it's been really exciting me. I just realized that I have the same fantasies as Aras so I made a plan to win over Aras right after we finished playing Survivor. When I lost the duel in Redemption Island, I was starting to plan out what I would do with Aras so we could get both of our ways.

I started to walk over to Aras with my 5" flacid penis against both of my legs. Once I reached Aras, I immidietly started to kiss him and instantly I felt our amazing connection. He started to kiss back at me violently.

"Vytas!" Aras moaned as his big brother kissed his neck. "Vytas, thank you so much Vytas."

Once Aras replied to me kissing him, I knew this was a good plan. I couldn't believe that I was actually going to have sex with my own brother. I know that people would find this super weird but it felt so right.

I started to tug at Aras' shirt and Aras took the signal. We stoped kissing for a moment as Vytas started to remove the shirt of Aras. Vytas threw Aras' shirt to somewhere unknown because all he wanted was Aras' body. He moved down Aras' body and started to unbutton his pants.

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  

Thank you for reading! Please leave comments and reviews!