Found out

A few days passed, Miyoung is in the dorm alone as B.A.P have schedules. She lay on the sofa while watching tv. Soon, she took off her hoodie and saw all the bruises, scars and bandages on her arms. *When will they go away?* Miyoung wondered in her head as she sighed. As she continued watching tv, she unconciously fell asleep.

A few hours passed and B.A.P is back in the dorm. Once they went in, they were shocked. "Miyoung-ah, what happened?!" They asked, shocked, shocking Miyoung as well. "Th-th.." Miyoung stuttered, unable to answer. "Did you get hit by your father?" Youngjae asked, curious as he walked towards her. "Aniyo." Miyoung hurriedly answered and looked down. "Miyoung-ah, how did you get all these then?" Himchan asked, curious but Miyoung just kept looking down. "It's alright, just tell us once you want or once you are ready. No rush." Yongguk said as he patted her while smiling. "Gomawo." Miyoung said silently while she kept looking down. Yongguk just smiled and went into their room.

A week later, B.A.P doesn't have any schedules so they are all at home. As Youngjae is watching tv with Daehyun and Jongup, his phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" Youngjae answered. "Youngjae-ah, can you bring Miyoung to her school? Her teacher called saying to asked her to clear her things from her locker." Her father said and after Youngjae responded, they hung up. "Youngjae-ah, who's that?" Daehyun asked as he looked at him. "Miyongie's appa. He asked me to bring her to her school because she have to take her things." Youngjae replied and Daehyun nodded. "Miyoung-ah, your appa said that your teacher called him to ask you to clear your things from your locker." Youngjae said and Miyoung nodded. "Umm.. Can i go today? The faster the better." Miyoung said and Youngjae nodded.

After taking their things, everyone went into the van and their manager drove them. Once they reached, Miyoung sighed internally while biting her lower lips, nervous. "Can you wait here?" Miyoung asked and they nodded. After she cleared everything, she was walking towards the gate when someone suddenly yanked her arm and pinned her onto a wall. "I heard you left. Things have been kind of boring without, you know?" The bullies said as they pushed her back onto the wall, harder. Miyoung hissed at the pain but looked down. "I see you have someone waiting for you outside. Once we are done with you, i bet they'll even recognze you." The leader of bullies said and started hitting her, harder each time. 

After what seems like forever to Miyoung, they are finally done. They smirked while walking away. "Excuse me, your friend whoever she is is, is inside, close to fainting." The bullies said while smirking and walked away after informing B.A.P. B.A.P looked at each other and hurriedly went in and they were wide-eyed. Miyoung is lying on the floor, bleeding and badly bruised. "Hyung, what should we do?" Zelo asked, panicked. "Hyung, should we bring her to the hospital?" Jongup asked, curious. "Youngjae-ah, call the ambulance." Himchan ordered and Youngjae hurriedly called the ambulance while Yongguk is at her side, trying to stop the bleeding.

A few minutes later, the ambulance came. The paramedics came out and soon, all of them are heading to the hospital.