•1•

It's fur was a dusty grey and its eyes were like to round blue  faces with green freckles. I had tripped over a decaying tree, ivy going brown and eventually fall to the occasionally grassy earth. Tripping over had brought me face to face with the Wolf. I was petrified... Until it stopped completely, for about three seconds, and fell to the ground, sending leaves in all directions  ( including my face ). I slowly brought myself off of my stomach, and brushed The dirt from my clothes. There go my new pair of jeans. I took a moment to recover from the attack, until I saw that the Wolf was bleeding. Had someone shot it? But nobody would be around - it was the middle of the forest, anyway. Suddenly, I felt tap on my shoulder, which gave me a massive scare. I thought it was a bear so I was scared to turn around. I just stood there completely still- frozen.
"Excuse me?" Said a voice behind me about ten seconds later. I screamed in shock and span round so quickly. There stood a man. He looked in his late twenties- like me- and he had dark red hair. He was wearing black clothes- a black leather jacket and skinny jeans- and he had a worried expression on his face ( probably due to the fact that when he had tapped me on the shoulder I stood there frozen and that when he had spoken I had screamed like a little girl).