I shook my head in disbelief. "Am I crazy?"

"A little bit, but don't worry. I won't take over yet. I need more crying and sobbing before you're weak enough," she walked towards the door and leaned her head against it. "Someone's coming. It' probably your man. You better tell him off for the whole Carol thing."

I shook my head and she sighed. Her lashes long and flirtatious. "Am I really that pretty?"

Brittant chuckled. "How shallow can you be?" She paused before smirking. "As shallow as me! We are gorgeous love and that redneck better know it! Bye!" And just like that she vanished. The hell...That's when the door opened.

I smiled relieved but also disappointed when I saw that it was just Carl. He smiled and sat down on the chair in front of me. I raised an eyebrow at him and he chuckled before pulling out a deck of cards.

"Wanna play?"

I giggled. Grateful to have something else on my mind. It was refreshing. "That depends." I paused and leaned in collecting the cards and shuffling them like a pro."Are you ready to get killed, little man?"

Carl smirked at the challenge. "Bring it on, sister!"

***

"They're back," I heard Lori shout from outside, and I dropped the round of cards and followed her outside. Like Lori, I hadn't yet to show. I'll admit I was 'bigger' than before seeing as my stomach was perfectly flat but not it has some roundness to it. And I still don't know how I feel about it. Either way, I could still move perfectly which is why I made it outside before any of them.

"Daryl!" I shouted happily but he just grunted and walked behind towards the trunk. How rude of him! Can you believe he still hasn't spoke to me about my brother and niece? Nothing instead, he goes off searching for Uncle Hershel.

"Well...that's why he's a good for nothing redneck!" Brittany glared at him from behind me. It still surprises me that only I can see her. "He even stopped sleeping in the same room with you, Amber. Wake up already. He's not good enough for you." And I looked down as she said this. I did feel a tad bit neglected.

I decided to speak up. "Uncle Hershel, what's going on?"

"These men," Uncle Hershel began. "shot at us and Rick and Daryl decided to capture one of them."

I gasped. "Why would they shoot-" I stopped talking when Rick and Daryl took the body out of the trunk, a young man -maybe a few years younger than me- was being dragged towards us. "What are you going to do to him?"

Shane looked me dead in the eye as he responded, "The only thing we can do is kill 'em."

Dale stepped in front of me when Shane said this. "You guys aren't serious? He's just a boy."

Daryl shook his head. "He could be a threat."

"He's chained up." Dale insisted. "You guys can't be that heartless. If we give in to killing humans, we're no better than those walkers!"

"It has to be done." Shane shouted and Dale shook his head before walking back next to Andrea.

My eyes were disbelieving. How?- Why would they do such a thing? I looked towards Daryl and begged him with my eyes."That's cruel.....it's fucking inhumane. Please don't-"

"Amber?" Daryl tensed beside me, as the guy talked from underneath the blindfold. "Amber Greene is that you?" I was silent. "It has to be! Amber please help me!"

Everyone looked at me and I gulped. I knew that voice.

"Randall?"

The men gasped horrified. "You know him?" Rick questioned apprehensively. "How? From where?"