Chapter one!

-----Jinx's pov.-----

I sat at the back of the bus, yawning, and waiting to get home.

really wanted to get onto youtube.

I heard a buzz, coming from my phone.

It was a text. From Mum.

Hey sweetie,

When are you getting home? its Half past six, you've left school three hours ago and I'm getting worried.

Crap. I'd forgotten to text her saying that I had detention for calling my Maths teacher "Sky"

I texted her back, 

Sorry mum, I had to help the librarian. I'm on the bus, and nearly home. I lied.

She could not find out.

Suddenly, we stopped a street away from my home.

I touched off with my myki, and ran home, ready to jump onto my bed in the attic, and watch youtube.

"Jinx honey, it's dinner time, get off that stupid computer and come and eat." I looked over my shoulder and looked at mum.

"Okay, coming." I closed my laptop, and ran down the tiny steps.

"So, how was school Matt?" My little brother stabbed some potato.

"It was great! I was line-leader today!" He grinned.

"pff." I mutted under my breath, "That's so babyish."

"What was that Jinx?" My mum glared at me.

"I was just saying that i'm happy for Matt." I lied again.

"What a nice sister you are. Your six year old brother is so lucky." Mum sounded so pleased.

"Yeah." Matt laughed, he practically worshipped me. He's so annoying.

"So Jinx, how was your day? Fantasized over that Abam guy again?" I rolled my eyes as Mum mispronounced Adam's name again.

"It was fine, I hung out with all my friends." I lied a second time. I have no friends, I'm basically the lowest of the low.

"Thats great honey!" Mum smiled,

But I didn't hear it. My phone had rung.

"Heeelo? Jinx here." I picked it up.

"Hey Jinx, havn't you heard?  Adams' coming to Melbourne! Tomorrow!" My friend from my old school, Katy, practically screamed.

"OMG REALLY?! I have tickets for Minecon, We can both go and see him!" Tomorrow was a saturday, and Minecon was starting in Melbourne on Sunday.

"Jinx, no phones at the table." Mum chuckled.

"Okay I have to go Katy, How about we catch up tomorrow?" I asked.

"yeah sure, bye!"