Chapter1:Another day in Santa Monica

Start from the beginning

I start it up and the first song that I hear is lil Uzi vert you was right. I back out of my driveway and make my way down the street. Starting my 20 minute drive.
******************************
I pull into my favorite parking space. Which is the closest to the door of course. Soon as I step out of my car I'm bombarded by friends Toni, Savannah, tia, and Donna. Donna and I have a real Rocky friendship, but Toni loves peace so she's making us make-up.
"Hey girl." Savannah said hugging me first then Toni, and Tia. Donna and I do a head nod. Out of all the girls, I was closer to Savannah. We've known each other since diapers basically. She had bluish eyes which adored so much. Light skin and had to be at least 5'6 I'm height.
"How long are you planning to keep this up." Toni pleaded rolling her eyes.
"It's a working progress." I snapped

We continued walking. I then started to hear loud cheering. I swear Savannah is attracted by big crowds cause that's exactly where we ended up at. In a big crowd. Usually crowds like these be about fights, but this time it was around music.
"All I know is work like I'm the plug, I know is work like I'm the plug. All these bad bitches faded doing drugs, she know I got that work like I'm the plug."

The rapping was followed by snaps and claps to add more rhythm and a beat. The crowd was adding in all the adlivs of course. Savannah moved up to the front dragging Tia and me with her.
"I'm tryna ball out like Michael Jordan." The person screamed out

As soon as I heard that I recognized the voice. I was for sure of who it was when my eyes landed on him. It was Sean Alexander. Which I didn't understand cause in class it was Cohan, but anyways it was him. Ever since he started going here, he's been getting a whole lot of attention. He thinks he's all that, cocky, believe he can pull anyone he want, and all girls are jocking on him. He was known for his status where he came from and was trying to bring it here, but little did he know he was stepping in on my territory. The school's biggest player was my rep. No way would I let a silver spoon wannabe kid out of Beverly hills take it from me. With me going through my mind rant I stopped paying attention and I bumped into someone as someone else stepped on my foot causing me to move to the very front.

"You know I'm tryna ball out every month." He yelled out as he smiled at me. Getting an applause from the crowd and cheering. I mean this nigga smiled at me. For what reason I don't know.
"Alright settle down, settle down, settle down." He started so the crowd can get quite, he smiled at me again. "We all know the rules here, if you step up to the front you better be prepared cause that's a what..."
"Challenge!" The crowd shouted back.
"With that being said, shawty right here is stepping up. He said pointing at me. I thought why me, but then again I'm confident.
"Let's go Meme!" Savannah shouted. The crowd cheered along. Sean then walked up to me.
"The crowds yours ma." He smiled and walked to the side. I walked up to the center. I looked around the crowd as I put my hands in my pockets.
"Uh, uhh, look." I said once I got something. The crowd got quiet as they listened intently to what I was about to say. I take a look at Sean then turned back. I took one more deep breath as I braced myself.
"They see me, tell me who that is, I gotta see it." I took a short pause as the crowd boped to my flow. As my body flowed to it and I began jiging adding my movement to it.
" I heard she rapping man I thought she was a singer. But they don't know me, no I'm not the next aaliyah. No I'm not my Momma either like nigga let me be Mila, now hol up." The crowd started cheering loud and Sean gave an approving look with his arms crossed. They got quiet.

"I say oh god, oh god, I know these niggas gon' feel me. Paparazzi gon flock to me all my bitches is with me. I know they hate it, they bitchin cause they gon say they don't get it. I'm puttin on my 11's and puttin on for my city and I'm like whoah."